• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds fan's view

Ian Tarr

Don't panic Ian...I use the word as an antonym....
Yeah, right!

londonboy80

One thing's for sure, I doubt Elland Road will see a bigger more passionate away support this season. I believe our fans can really inspire the side on Saturday, it will be very tough but with our support I would hope for nothing less than a 110% effort from the City players. Combine that with Leeds being slightly off their game and we might have a sniff

cityno1ledgend

plus theres not a lot of day trippers up to Leeds so plenty of singing through out the game!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Quite agree, 80. If, as appears to be the case, the equivalent of a small town are travelling up there in support then it has to have a positive effect!
I remain resolutely - and probably niaively - convinced of a cheeky 1-0 last minute heart attack inducing City win...

Just wondering are people going M1 or M6?

les.gtfc

how you lot been playing in pre-season? we're playing arguably the best football since we played in the Champions League.
Certainly not in the first half at Blundell Park. We could and should have been 4 up at half time as apart from the goal we hit the underside of the crossbar and missed 2 sitters though I'm sure your boys got a bollocking off Simon Grayson at half time as you gave us a good game in the second half and could have won it at the death when Becchio hit the crossbar.

Macca

Just wondering are people going M1 or M6?
I was planning going on M1, I thought it was quicker?!?!

I was planning going on M1, I thought it was quicker?!?!
same here. il check road works aswell then i will decide

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully we can do what Histon did in the Conference a couple of years ago, when they seemed to be such a small club compared to a lot of us and nobody took them seriously until Xmas. I doubt we will be allowed that much grace but it would be nice!
Best not remind Leeds fans that they have played Histon recently (and lost).

Poundstretcher

M1 has nine miles of roadworks & 50mph limits North of Nottingham. It's foul.