Lee Holmes?

Moomin Grecian

Anyone know what’s up with him? He’s been out since the Chesterfield game and I don’t recall hearing what sort of injury he has....

He’s a big miss for us and gives us some real versatility going forward, so really hope he’s back soon.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tisdale said in a Devon Live article on 27 November they were hoping he would be back in a couple of weeks which, by my reckoning, is today. It didn't actually say what the problem was though.

Moomin Grecian

Tisdale said in a Devon Live article on 27 November they were hoping he would be back in a couple of weeks which, by my reckoning, is today. It didn't actually say what the problem was though.
Ta, that’s encouraging although I’d be surprised if he is back that soon as we seem to have a habit of players taking ages to make it back...

Grecian2K

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels
Now, now snowflake. "Kahm down, kahm down" (as you Scousers like to say)

Remember, Tisdale hasn't actually gone yet. Wouldn't you be better honing your CV and application ready for nearer to the time?

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
What's this got to do with Tisdale? It's about Holmes - I just gave a standard opinion and it wasn't rude it wasn't anything apart from me giving an opinion of a player (fans forum)

All you've done is Just a classic attempt to try and dig me out just because it's CREDY and no-body agrees or likes his posts because he doesn't go along with the hordes and doesnt rate the manager - try a bit harder.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ta, that’s encouraging although I’d be surprised if he is back that soon as we seem to have a habit of players taking ages to make it back...
maybe without realising it you've hit the nail on the head, players coming bac and then quickly being out again seems to have been a regular occurance for us in the last ?? seasons, maybe our 'assesment ' of when a player is READY to return needs looking at.

Avening Posse

Well-known Exeweb poster
the stats so far show that Kyle Edwards has been more effective as a second half sub against tiring defences.

In the 5 games he's started we haven't won any, with just two points from 5 games
Interesting stats, but in my view not to be taken as a reflection of his ability, I think if he starts we will do better overall

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting stats, but in my view not to be taken as a reflection of his ability, I think if he starts we will do better overall
yeah agreed, we're a better team with him fit and playing.

andrew p long

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree that the stats are not a reflection of Kyle Edwards ability which as Matt Taylor said 'is a bit above our level'. Its about fitting him into system that works for 90 minutes; like most wingers he also has to ensure he does the defensive bit too. On song he's a game changer and a game winner.

Last edited: