• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
A long time ago my wife and I went into the buffet breakfast building of a famous hotel on the north coast of Jakarta. It was very early and no-one else was there. A few minutes later a couple of blokes came in whereupon the staff immediately locked the door behind them as a gaggle of lasses were excitedly following them. The blokes sat just two tables away and I realized it was Tico Torres and the bass player from Bon Jovi, who were playing a big concert there the same weekend. My wife of course wanted me to ask them for a group photo but I told her heroically that we shouldn't bother them. What a farking ar*e I was. Should have gotten the photo.

manc grecian

Terry Griffiths at Centre Parcs

GJW

Ranj Singh (AKA Doctor Ranj) about 3 weeks ago going into Winter Gardens in Blackpool. With TV crew in tow. Assume they were filming something in there. Same weekend I bumped into Jayden Stockley at Pleasure Beach with his family and had a chat with him.

LOG

Terry Griffiths at Centre Parcs
You are Alan Partridge and i claim my five pounds.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Sylvester McCoy the legend of Vision On and Dr Who
Peter Purves of Blue Peter fame.
Alice Krige the sexy Borg Queen who looks a lot better in make-up !
There were a few other bit part actors signing stuff at the Comicon at Westpoint today who I didn't particularly recognise tbh but others were flocking to get a pic with.

Couple of really good costumes being worn by regular punters alas no sign of a decent Princess Leia to have a picture with.
Didn't realise Groot is a woman underneath the costume and Bobba Fett is a vegetarian as I saw him ordering a burger outside the event !

Mr Jinx

Just seen my ultimate LTISSF: Tony Cox, the dwarf from Bad Santa. I was a jibbering wreck for a bit.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday having lunch at a favourite old haunt in Ripley with mine and my sister's families (while nursing the mother of all hangovers from our Cricket team's end of season night out in Clapham) while they were all discussing the previous night's "Strictly...", at the table behind us was a contestant from 2017's edition, news lass Charlotte Hawkins.

She is every bit as gorgeous in the flesh as she is on screen. *Sigh*

Reactions: DB9

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ryan Bowman at the Exeter Vale Tesco this afternoon. He roughed me up a bit, but I'm OK.

CityTillIDie

Ryan Bowman at the Exeter Vale Tesco this afternoon. He roughed me up a bit, but I'm OK.
Seen him yesterday in princesshay grabbing a coffee, same with me still recovering

grecIAN Harris

I delivered some practice boards to double world darts champion Gary Anderson this morning.