• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't find the old thread so I'll start another.

Saw James May filming in a vintage Rolls yesterday in my lunch hour round the corner yesterday in Belgravia Square on my way past Thatcher's house to get sandwiches.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jason Manford, a couple month ago at a friends book launch, also Kelvin Fletcher, that plays Andy Sugden was there as well.

LOG

Worcester Grecian on Late Kick Off.

MikeGrecian

Bumped into the 'comedian' Phil Jupitus in Caen Street,Braunton earlier.Mind you it wasn't hard,he took up most of the pavement.;)

Chuckles

Bumped into the 'comedian' Phil Jupitus in Caen Street,Braunton earlier.Mind you it wasn't hard,he took up most of the pavement.;)
He was in Exeter yesterday lunchtime and fecking asked me for directions. Do I look like a Tour Guide....made me look slimmer though.

fred binneys head

He was in Exeter yesterday lunchtime and fecking asked me for directions. Do I look like a Tour Guide....made me look slimmer though.
Probably looked at you and thought you were homeless, so would know your way round the streets.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chris Evans stood next to his pink Rolls Royce FAB 1 at Membury services today.

Mr Jinx

Saw Jennifer Lopez on a horse in Hyde Park last week.

wemissmoxey

Saw Les Dennis delivering post near Taunton the other day, it looked like him anyway.

Redvee

I see Keith Mason(Castleford rugby league, ex St Helens, Hudds) most weeks as his lad plays rugby in the same team as my lad.