• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous....

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just seen the Queen.

That's her and Gaga within a week. You lot just can't compete.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Seth Johnson - is he famous ? ex Leeds and 1 England cap.

StroudGrecian

A short while ago* I saw Carol Vorderman walking past my office window. Which is odd, saying as I work on an airfield.

Still f*cking gawjus despite being well over 80.

* about 6 months

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seth Johnson - is he famous ? ex Leeds and 1 England cap.
He's infamous around the Dawlish area as being a first class d*ckhead if that counts?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A short while ago* I saw Carol Vorderman walking past my office window. Which is odd, saying as I work on an airfield.

Still f*cking gawjus despite being well over 80.

* about 6 months
Meh. Her daughter, on the other hand...

Mr Jinx

David Milliband was in my tube carriage on the way home last night.

He is taller in real life. That is all.

Red the Paper

Banned
John Culshaw at Chesea v Wolves a few weeks ago. Met him at half time having a ****. My mate said hello to him and he began talking to us. He was half cut and proceeded to do some impressions. Never got a single impression. Height wise, he is small.

Also saw him on the way out of the ground and had a photo taken with him, not for me but for him as he had just met Red the Paper. A personable bloke, but sh*t at impressions when drunk

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Met tom from mcfly when heading over to Dubai en route to Chennai last month..he was heading on to oz to support his band mate in I'm a celeb...

Later in the week a colleague did the same flight and was on the same flight as sir Ian botham...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
John Culshaw at Chesea v Wolves a few weeks ago. Met him at half time having a ****. My mate said hello to him and he began talking to us. He was half cut and proceeded to do some impressions. Never got a single impression. Height wise, he is small.

Also saw him on the way out of the ground and had a photo taken with him, not for me but for him as he had just met Red the Paper. A personable bloke, but sh*t at impressions when drunk
Not just when drunk. All his impressions seem to be Tony Blair with a lisp.

Red the Paper

Banned
Not just when drunk. All his impressions seem to be Tony Blair with a lisp.
Actually mate you are spot on. Me and my mate look at each other in astonishment and he said he thought it was Tony Blair with a speech impediment.