• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kyle Edwards signs on loan

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The West Brom profile of him I looked at earlier said he's an attacking midfielder / forward, rather than a winger.

And he's shorter than me.

Welcome aboard!

denzil

Welcome Kyle !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
according to WBA hes a pacy winger with questionable decision making and is behind Wilson in terms of development despite being 2 years older!

still no confirmation of stockley.....i wonder whats going on with that :S:S

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
17 seems really young to be coming to us on Loan. The way Sweeney has started the season he may have a long wait for 1st team action. However it does give Tis more flexibility to change the shape of the team if Edwards is on the bench.

Anyway good luck to him. If he's anywhere near as good as the last player named Edwards to play for us then he'll be great (flex)(flex)(flex)

Last edited:

Pobbop

We needed pace, think it's as simple as that really, will probably make it easier for both to settle here.

IF Stockley signs, then it's not a terrible window, despite losing 3 attackers and our best young prospect. If he doesn't then it is terrible really.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
17 seems really young to be coming to us on Loan. The way Sweeney has started the season he may have a long wait for 1st team action. However it does give Tis more flexibility to change the shape of the team if Edwards is on the bench.

Anyway good luck to him. If he's anywhere near as good as the last player named Edwards to play for us then he'll be great (flex)(flex)(flex)
hes a winger/attacker. the other lad from WBA (Wilson) is the defender

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can we slow down a bit please? I'm getting confused as to who's who.

chunkymorrinmunter

I think that stockley deal is a non starter now.not be surprised if he ends up down the a38

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Our scouting network seems to be reaching far and wide ...
At least as far as Birmingham. :) Half hours drive from Brizzle.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
hes a winger/attacker. the other lad from WBA (Wilson) is the defender
Doh!

#NotUsedToDeadlineDayActionAtSJP