• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JPT AQF fever

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only available from Club reception????

What's that all about? As much as I want to be there, money is far too tight to be driving an hour just to buy a ticket, and then another hour to get home. Not particularly happy with that. Here's hoping there's a few tickets left over for those of us who come to as many home games as possible, but don't live in Exeter! At least if they'd made it a weekday I could have gone during lunch!
Get the bike out then!

brooks

sods law,it was always going to be gyle.

heathy1

Would I be able to buy an Adults ticket with my daughters priority number? Or am I limited to a childs ticket as per her age or does it matter as long as you have a priority number?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Well doesnt look like i'll be going to either game.....

The man on the street cant get a ticket these days.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very much doubt 2000 tickets will be sold on the Sunday so wouldn't panic. I would imagine purchasing one on the phone would be the easiest way on the Monday.

Does anyone know if the club then posts the ticket(s) to you?

Parklife

Well doesnt look like i'll be going to either game.....

The man on the street cant get a ticket these days.
How hard is it to join the Supporters Club for about £12 a year and get yourself a priority number?

The fact the club are using the priority system should not come as a surprise, why don't people just get themselves sorted?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
How hard is it to join the Supporters Club for about £12 a year and get yourself a priority number?

The fact the club are using the priority system should not come as a surprise, why don't people just get themselves sorted?
im not suprised.

just some people play sport on a saturday which means there unable to go to as many games as they would like....i understand people who go week in week out deserve a ticket infront of me for example...

just disapointing.

AndyB

im not suprised.

just some people play sport on a saturday which means there unable to go to as many games as they would like....i understand people who go week in week out deserve a ticket infront of me for example...

just disapointing.
Or join the Supporters Trust for £2 a month. Sorted.

Grecian Max

im not suprised.

just disapointing.
You could still be a Trust member though?!

greenawayr

Get the bike out then!
The bike, or at least the saddle is still not a good friend of mine!

I'm not arguing that it's the fairest way, it's just annoying that I might not be able to get a ticket. Unfortunately I don't have anyone in Exeter who I know well enough to ask them to queue up for a ticket so I'll just have to hope for the best on Monday. Failing that, go in the Argyle section, there'll be plenty of spare seats available.

I have an inkling that if tickets sell well, we will get an extra allocation!