• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JPT AQF fever

CITY CASUAL

im not suprised.

just some people play sport on a saturday which means there unable to go to as many games as they would like....
Should be in the pub saturday getting ****** right up geeze! ;) Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D :D +o(

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Should be in the pub saturday getting ****** right up geeze! ;) Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D :D +o(
thats what i meant fella.

Fan out.

Parklife

im not suprised.

just some people play sport on a saturday which means there unable to go to as many games as they would like....i understand people who go week in week out deserve a ticket infront of me for example...

just disapointing.

As others have said it's not about going to games week in, week out but there's plenty of ways of getting a priority number.

The supporters' club is even cheaper than the Trust for flips sake, so I don't really see the excuses. Unless people just prefer to moan... ;)

axred

Tell me mam me mam
to put the champaign on ice
we're going to argyle twice
tell me mam me mam
(que sera sera)
Bring it on

andrew p long

Only available from Club reception????

What's that all about? As much as I want to be there, money is far too tight to be driving an hour just to buy a ticket, and then another hour to get home. Not particularly happy with that. Here's hoping there's a few tickets left over for those of us who come to as many home games as possible, but don't live in Exeter! At least if they'd made it a weekday I could have gone during lunch!
it does set out in the article that you can get someone else to collect for you.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well doesnt look like i'll be going to either game.....

The man on the street cant get a ticket these days.
Creds mate there will be people with priority numbers etc that wont be able to go but you can still ask them to get a ticket for you if you give them the money

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hmmm...5,200 priority members...2,000 tickets!!

Possibly a sign of what will happen in the L1 match in December...will be Q'ing for this one from the night before I thinks...anyone wanna get their sleeping bag out?
I saw that and frankly dont believe it ...

If you add together all of the groups, then you will get to 5200 but I refuse to believe that these are 5200 distinct individuals ...

For example I have a ST, Trust membership and Exiles membership.

That will likely mean that I am listed 3 times in the 5200 ...

Time for a cleanup of the list by the sounds of it ...

Poultice

Time for a cleanup of the list by the sounds of it ...
Campaign's over Bill.

greenawayr

it does set out in the article that you can get someone else to collect for you.
Yer I know, but provided you have someone you know well enough, or owes you a favour who's available to journey down to the club and get one for you. In my case, not.

Poultice

Yer I know, but provided you have someone you know well enough, or owes you a favour who's available to journey down to the club and get one for you. In my case, not.
And of course who can identify themselves as being you.