• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joey Barton's Courage....!!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
sorrry but you are so far out here it runs in the family Did you read what his Bro did!.
So you are blaming Joey for what his brother did? Barton has made mistakes give the lad one more chance. He isn't any worse than some of the scum in this country anyway, and they get given doll by the government. At least Barton is paying his own way and trying to turn himself around.

Well-known Exeweb poster
So you are blaming Joey for what his brother did? Barton has made mistakes give the lad one more chance. He isn't any worse than some of the scum in this country anyway, and they get given doll by the government. At least Barton is paying his own way and trying to turn himself around.
No , Im just pointing out that thats this is not a one off this is a real Family/social issue and violence somehow has been ingrained in this guys life , his brother is in jail for a horrendous race related murder where he stuck an axe through an innocent young mans head that, and if im not wrong Barton was heavily implicated in, and v lucky to get out of,, Sorry but imo put that together with the other bits of Total nastyness that this low life has inflicted on other people, hes had more than enough chances, time and time again hes hurt other people, ive seen unwaged peoples liberty open endedly taken away for lots less, hes only out now thanks to his heavy wallet. Enuf is enuf, hes scum and a low life through and through, yes he needs help,hes a psychopath, a long stint in Broadmoor. No way should the football powers to be, allow him to be in a position of social responsibility.

Last edited:

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Joey Barton wanted to play for City. Would you have him? I would.

Parklife

and if im not wrong Barton was heavily implicated in, and v lucky to get out of,,
Not true. He was not in any way involved. He gave evidence at the trial that stated he received a call from his brother 3 days after the event, once his brother went on the run. Any involvement was therefore after the murder itself.

Joey Barton may not be a nice man but you have to be clear about what he has done himself. I agree he clearly has issues and he's had plenty of opportunities to try and sort them out.

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Joey Barton wanted to play for City. Would you have him? I would.[/QUOTE

I would not employ Barton. full stop. Personally ide be horrified if city employed someone like Barton.And Whoops silly me he wasnt involved in the RACIST MURDER his brother committed.
Nice guy, not! nice family? not, nice world? Not a world Ide like city or myself to be a part of. You would ?

mammooman

Don't worry folks, he'll always get one more chance, training ground fights = one more chance, STUBBING A CIGAR OUT IN A YOUTH PLAYERS' EYE!!! = one more chance, assulting Dabo = one more chance, numorous skirmishes on nights out = one more chance. It's just too much effort, hassle and cost to send him away.

I could get into one fight after a night out and I bet I would go down for it.

Unleashed

Did you see him the other night against Villa?

Slaps Agbon across the face..apparently made a racist comment. Makes a dodgy tackle and get's booked.

The guy is scum. He will never learn.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did you see him the other night against Villa?

Slaps Agbon across the face..apparently made a racist comment. Makes a dodgy tackle and get's booked.

The guy is scum. He will never learn.
All of that is bullsh*t. He touched his nose for god sake. And just because Agbonlahor is black doesn't mean it was a racist act. Pathetic. "If Barton picked his nose it would make the headlines."