• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Randall (to Peterborough)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Saw him coming out of the McCalls at the end of my road.

Grecianpasty

Saw him coming out of the McCalls at the end of my road.
Didn't know the ginger ninja at Bradford was interested in him. 50 per cent sell on fee

IndoMike

A similar physique to Kylie Minogue???? Maybe when he arrived from Southampton at a time when I was five and can barely remember him. Or even when he came back second time around in 83/84 when I was living in Cyprus so wouldn't have seen him but when he came when Cooper was here at 5'8-5'9 he was built well enough not to go over in a puff of wind, as he often did to win Dazza a penalty to bury, but he was certainly nearer stockey than Kylie Minogue. And you want to question my assertation? Go away and boil yourself.
I agree with you. In Cooper's team I remember Nevs as being a bit barrel- chested. He certainly had upper body strength.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great start to this season.

I think he is the best of our youngsters.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking the business. Great start, could be a massive player for us.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great start to this season.

I think he is the best of our youngsters.
Agree but can't wait to see him link up with Seymour like last season ! UTC

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking the business. Great start, could be a massive player for us.
A different style of player but has that same level of maturity and confidence that Matt Grimes showed from the moment he made his break through into the first team.

Red Devon

Impressive league debut.

Colesman Ballz

Impressive league debut.
Very impressive performance, but he had already made his league debut last season. Key and Dean were the academy products making their League debuts today.

STURTZ

Really want Randall to do well, he seems a bit maverick with his jinking run and socks around his shins. Not sure he's the pick of our latest crop, he's a forward and strikers will always be more admired than defender's, but his running is deceptive, he's faster than it seems, he works hard and he has a good left foot. Hope he continues to develop.