• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jimmy Keohane

JamieEcfc

oh and if your looking to see why he aint in the team more ,,92 apps 11 goals is probably all you need to know.
Can look at it like that but how long has he been on the pitch for majority of them 92 appearances? His goals/assists per minute can't be too bad.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
oh and if your looking to see why he aint in the team more ,,92 apps 11 goals is probably all you need to know.
Jimmy's not a striker though is he? He's an attacking midfielder so his goals tally ain't that bad. Probably as good a ratio as any of our other midfielders and that's without getting picked most weeks, unlike other players who have umpteen chances despite being sheite.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jimmy's not a striker though is he? He's an attacking midfielder so his goals tally ain't that bad. Probably as good a ratio as any of our other midfielders and that's without getting picked most weeks, unlike other players who have umpteen chances despite being sheite.
Excellent post. I like Jimmy as a player and would hope he gets more opportunities next season, if he signs.

Well-known Exeweb poster
So the consensus is 1 in 9 is good enuf,,, fine,? i like him as a player. But when i've seen him play he's played nearer the front than than midfield and he's gets himself into enuf decent positions and hasn't taken advantage of them and on that i've got to say IMO 1 in 9 isn't good enough, . even if he'd gone and won us game's, than maybe different , but i cant remember hearing ' keohanes goals wins exeter games'.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I think opinions vary however the reason he wouldn't be in the side would be his overall game and impact to the side, not solely his goal scoring ratio.

JamieEcfc

More of an asset to us than Harley these days I'd say

More of an asset to us than Harley these days I'd say
That is some quality fishing there. At least I hope it is anyway.

STURTZ

He has something of the Flack about him inasmuch as he has developed a habit of scoring some special goals towards the end of the season which earn him a new contract. Jimmy's challenge is to show us this form throughout the season.

Well-known Exeweb poster
He has something of the Flack about him inasmuch as he has developed a habit of scoring some special goals towards the end of the season which earn him a new contract. Jimmy's challenge is to show us this form throughout the season.
When I've watched him his ability to cover ground quickly with the ball countless times got him into good positions but he don't make enuf of them ie the 1 in 9 . and don't think he's quite got the physical strength to see him play a whole season as a starter.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
When I've watched him his ability to cover ground quickly with the ball countless times got him into good positions but he don't make enuf of them ie the 1 in 9 . and don't think he's quite got the physical strength to see him play a whole season as a starter.
It isn't really 1 in 9 when less than 40 of those games have been starts, and I bet a lot of the starts he has been subbed off.