• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jimmy Keohane

magiccity1

Saw Jimmy netted a goal in the friendly against Salisbury yesterday. In my opinion he could be one of City's stars this season provided he is given the chance to start more games. Last season when he did play he would often give a good account of himself and he did score some goals. I could not understand why he did not play in more games than he did.

Philecfc

I think we will see him come on to replace Gow this season. I he gets a good amount of time on the pitch
I think he could be an important player this year

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
And I was just talking to a Forest supporting school friend about Jamie Mackie. Peel away the hustle, bustle and hardwork you're not left with a great deal. That's how Jimmy has come across to me aswell.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Then let's hope he turns out to be as successful as Jamie, eh 'Arris? ;)

wemissmoxey

And I was just talking to a Forest supporting school friend about Jamie Mackie. Peel away the hustle, bustle and hardwork you're not left with a great deal. That's how Jimmy has come across to me aswell.
(facepalm)

Wakey wakey Greasy, if he had everything he would not be sitting on the bench for ECFC.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

(facepalm)

Wakey wakey Greasy, if he had everything he would not be sitting on the bench for ECFC.
Unless, perhaps, one takes the view The Cheese is undervaluing him.

Bittners a Legend

I think he looks a decent prospect but what is his position? Is it as a forward or a midfielder?

wemissmoxey

Unless, perhaps, one takes the view The Cheese is undervaluing him.
I'd far rather we played Gosling, I like that lads swagger, too much for Cheesedale though ???

Bittners a Legend - Keohane looks like an attacking midfielder to me.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

I agree with Missy on both points.

I like Jimmy and I think there is something to be worked on there. I feel he tends to be hustled off the ball a bit too easily at present though.

Pete Martin (CTID)

With JK I am fairly sure it's a confidence thing. Having had the pleasure of speaking with his parents on several occasions, they have said that he loves the game with a passion but sometimes worries about doing things wrong. This is a problem that seems to beset a number of young footballers (lack of confidence and belief in their own game) and it's really only good coaching and experience that can smooth that out.