• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jean Jennie

Nik Nak

So can I pencill you in for a month Norman should anyone pull out?

southamptongrecian

So can I pencill you in for a month Norman should anyone pull out?
you would have to make it a summer month, the cold weather plays havoc with me these days.

ECFC69

Great idea the calender, all with saucy poses as per the famous W.I. one.
Yep,sounds like a good idea to me,we could get the participants modesty covered up with ECFC hats,scarves,programmes etc or in Ant's case an ECFC egg cup!!!

Jean Jeannie

Evening all,

Firstly the most important news, you'll be pleased to hear that Diggerland bear is settling in well and is now part of our bear family along with Paddington and Lyreco bear. Ahhh cuddly.....

Secondly, I'm planning for the draw to take place on Thursday 20th November at the SJC from 7 pm. Nick Saunders has kindly agreed to carry out the draw - massive thank you Nick. I am waiting for the SJC to get back to me with confirmation and will post again once I know for definite. It will be nice to meet up for a drink or two.

Kind regards

Jeannie

Last edited:

Nik Nak

Evening all,

Firstly the most important news, you'll be pleased to hear that Diggerland bear is settling in well and is now part of our bear family along with Paddington and Lyreco bear. Ahhh cuddly.....

Secondly, I'm planning for the draw to take place on Thursday 20th November at the SJC from 7 pm. Nick Saunders has kindly agreed to carry out the draw - massive thank you Nick. I am waiting for the SJC to get back to me with confirmation and will post again once I know for definite. It will be nice to meet up for a drink or two.

Kind regards

Jeannie
Jeannie do you collect teddy Bear's if so you must get an East Devon Grecian Bear, they sent one up for James Gould at it realy is fantasic. Never seen anything like it to be honest

nn

Last edited:

Jean Jeannie

I'm planning for the draw to take place on Thursday 20th November at the SJC from 7 pm. Nick Saunders has kindly agreed to carry out the draw - massive thank you Nick. I am waiting for the SJC to get back to me with confirmation and will post again once I know for definite. It will be nice to meet up for a drink or two.
I've now received confirmation from Chris (Bar Manager) that the draw can now go ahead at 7 pm as planned. From 8pm in the SJC there is karoke - Chris said there may also be a quiz. It'll be magic to see as many Exewebbers there as can make it for an ale or two - hopefully see you there!

Last edited: