• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jean Jennie

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
My tummy still feels a bit delicate after that bloody ride! +o(

Jean Jeannie

That reminds me - Nursey filmed that one too! Perhaps it made it worse keeping your eyes closed - easy with hindsight. Saying that I don't feel 100% yet. I made the right decision leaving that one til last.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
can't wait to figure out the video linky thingy thing :p

It was classic ' no - let me off ' :D well done for going on itthough there is no way i was getting up there

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Great pictures. Conditions looked awful. The JCB well mud spatted. Big beast of a machine! :D

LOG

Nice one JJ and all for a good cause.

Someone once tried to show me how to manoeuvre a JCB. I made it go backwards and that was about it. Complicated buggers to a simpleton like me.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Great pictures. Conditions looked awful. The JCB well mud spatted. Big beast of a machine! :D
well the rain held off but it was bleedin freezing - the roast and the pint hepled - thanks dave x

Jean Jeannie

Hants you really gotta go there - you'd love it. The guy there said next year they are having many more attractions there so it can only get better. THAT JCB - sure it was amphibious.

There was a Police car 4x4 ride there - I wasn't allowed on as it was a ride for kids between 9-17. Looked well good too loads of mud and ponds on the track. Nursey and Looby did tell the bloke I was 16 but even though they said it at the same time, he wasn't having any of it.

loobygrecian

I need to invest in a pair of welly boots if we go again, the boots i had on today werent very practical!!!

Jean Jeannie

Nice one JJ and all for a good cause.

Someone once tried to show me how to manoeuvre a JCB. I made it go backwards and that was about it. Complicated buggers to a simpleton like me.
Thanks LOG - much appreciated [y]

All I had to control was the accelerator and steering - the assistant had control of the brakes. The steering was really light but you could still sense the size of the thing especially going over the humps!

Last edited:

Jean Jeannie

I need to invest in a pair of welly boots if we go again, the boots i had on today werent very practical!!!
Not green ones though eh? Talking about green......:D