• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'Jayne' just about sums it up.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
It always feels like that Phil. Once you get a few points on the board you'll feel differently.

Wherever you are, the Vanarama song will be sung.

Silver fox

I agree.

Leicester are showing a lot of promise despite not winning yet so they can certainly be mid table by feb.
I'm hoping Leicester could be pushing top 8 Curls ]:)

tagz

I agree.

Leicester are showing a lot of promise despite not winning yet so they can certainly be mid table by feb.
Still have them as one of my favourites for going down.

Iceman

Its about a positive mentality and you only get that when you win games not internet sites, Im sure City will survive in league 2 but we need to add experience to a very young side.
To be fair I went to the first 2 games (Pompey and Plymouth) and been working abroad since then and obviously out of touch.
Support "The City" its always a circular movement its how football clubs survive unless your in the elite, Christ look at Argyle,Bristol Rovers and Luton to say a few :)

Silver fox

Still have them as one of my favourites for going down.
If they go down I'll buy a season ticket for The Horse shoe next season (clap)

Curley

As much as i should stand here and defend my club im struggling to find 2 teams worse than us, that said i do hope we are lower mid table when 'that lot' visit
The league table suggests there are 3 teams worst than you and lets be honest they must be terrible to be below you after the start you have had

Avening Posse

We'll be fine, we have actually got some decent players (although you'd be hard pressed to believe it sometimes) and there will be 2 or 3 who probably haven't got any..........play offs guys ? :)

Curley

We'll be fine, we have actually got some decent players (although you'd be hard pressed to believe it sometimes) and there will be 2 or 3 who probably haven't got any..........play offs guys ? :)
No idea who these decent players are but how long before Tisdale realises just how good they are and snaps their legs so their injured for the season? :D

motorservices

The league table suggests there are 3 teams worst than you and lets be honest they must be terrible to be below you after the start you have had

In 1995 after 6 games Plymouth were second from bottom, they finished in the play offs, now if ECFC finish in the play offs, statements like this bit hard, football is, afterall a strange sport

Silver fox

I think play offs are a possibility AP, once we get the momentum going (y) (tmi)