• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'Jayne' just about sums it up.

Curley

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
No idea who these decent players are but how long before Tisdale realises just how good they are and snaps their legs so their injured for the season? :D
In my humble opinion, for the basement tier, Pym, Bennett, Baldwin, Grimes, Nicholls and Wheeler are all pretty good, Sercs and JMT are okay, Watkins I think will be good, Oakley can be very good but not getting any younger.......shame it's not 9 aside as I'm less confident about the others.......I rather suspect some of our rivals do not have that many players of a similar calibre to these........just need to play a bit more offensively, and in the right positions........if we get injuries we could be f____d though !!

Avening Posse

I think play offs are a possibility AP, once we get the momentum going (y) (tmi)
That's the spirit Foxy :)......one day it's going to click.....just not sure when :)

Silver fox

That's the spirit Foxy :)......one day it's going to click.....just not sure when :)
Saturday I hope AP, you down for that or Oxford?

Avening Posse

Saturday I hope AP, you down for that or Oxford?
Highly unlikely Mansfield, but hoping Oxford, definitely going Tranmere away, staying in Chester on the saturday night with mates so big day on the lash (beer)

motorservices

im off to tranmere, last time i went we got smashed 4 nil, thats what good teams do with ****e teams, unlike the scum who could only manage 3

Avening Posse

im off to tranmere, last time i went we got smashed 4 nil, thats what good teams do with ****e teams, unlike the scum who could only manage 3
Are you driving Motor or on the lash ?

motorservices

Are you driving Motor or on the lash ?
not sure atm, my older brother lives up that way, depends what his plans are tbh, what are you up to?

Curley

Yep and you only managed to score 3 past us last season and 2 in the following game

Avening Posse

not sure atm, my older brother lives up that way, depends what his plans are tbh, what are you up to?
Meet in Chester midday-ish, Train to Birkenhead central or Hamilton Sq for beers, onto the pub next to the ground, and on the lash after, either in Chester or St Helen's (Shabba reckons St Helen's is a good night out, not been there before).....staying overnight in Chester