• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps Aberdeen can pay his 4k per week wages. After all thats what its all about. If you played pro football and were offered terms at say cambridge utd (similar size club to ours) for 2k per week, or Aberdeen at a higher wage i would imagine most would take Aberdeen. The reason I use Cambridge as an example and not Exeter is that we are all swayed towards Exeter as we are fans, but Stockley isn't, I have no idea who he supports.

charEXE

Perhaps Aberdeen can pay his 4k per week wages. After all thats what its all about. If you played pro football and were offered terms at say cambridge utd (similar size club to ours) for 2k per week, or Aberdeen at a higher wage i would imagine most would take Aberdeen. The reason I use Cambridge as an example and not Exeter is that we are all swayed towards Exeter as we are fans, but Stockley isn't, I have no idea who he supports.
Judging by his tweets he supports Manchester United... Glory hunter ����

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is now the time to tell Jayden that it's "to have represented", not "to of"?

Thought not.

I think we need someone up front who has a better grasp of grammar.
Have you never made a mistake in typing something!!?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really miss him.

Well either him or Dazza from the Championship season. Now he was great for us wasn't he.
Alan Banks in his prime......happy days.

On the up

He is likely to head North and enjoy 1st tier football. Aberdeen are a big club. We now need to look for a suitable replacement.

denzil

He is likely to head North and enjoy 1st tier football. Aberdeen are a big club. We now need to look for a suitable replacement.
Nathan Blissett anyone ?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nathan Blissett anyone ?
God no......

TotnesGrecian

Has now signed a pre contract agreement with Aberdeen.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
God no......
Is he that bad? Never seen him but he seemed to have done very well in a ****e Torquay team.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has now signed a pre contract agreement with Aberdeen.
Ah well, good luck to him and perhaps we will see him back with us one day.