• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

MrTis

Someone also mentioned Andy Cooke from Barrow, another striker with a decent record in the Conference. There's plenty of talent out there and I'd love us to pick up a couple of non league gems.

Another player who's done well is Omar Bogle at Grimsby....very quick apparently so not a target man. Suspect he would stay with Grimsby of they go up.
I believe Grimsby have a couple of decent players, let's hope FGR go up nice little local game then Nick a couple of Grimsby players maybe. Does our scouting network go that far North?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe Grimsby have a couple of decent players, let's hope FGR go up nice little local game then Nick a couple of Grimsby players maybe. Does our scouting network go that far North?
North? **** that, we now scout in Holland. I expect we will bring in the next Gijbert Bos!!!

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
North? **** that, we now scout in Holland. I expect we will bring in the next Gijbert Bos!!!
Is Marco Van Basten too young for us ?

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't suppose we can get near some of the other Wage packets lets hope jayden looks further than immediate, he's been relatively successful with us and no doubts it'll carry o, wil it with other clubs? Going on his loan stats i would say probably not, a decent scoring season with us.could well pay dividends in the medium to long term, lets hope He has the sence to see it.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Aberdeen interested according to Twitter earlier

MrTis

Will be on his way in the summer.

andrew p long

the video on GP was also looking like not good news.

Jayden on getting the golden boot (what about Tom Nichols?) was full of praise, how wonderful it had been, how grateful he was etc

And then said 'this has definitely been my most memorable loan club..'

malcolms

Are you taking the p***?....

MrTis

Are you taking the p***?....
About which point?

Antony Moxey

Aberdeen interested according to Twitter earlier
Yep, it's on Sky Sports News too.