• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie McAllister

jimbo-gould

I wonder if this is with a view to play Woodman higher up.

Actually, yes, we do. Try; Danny Butterfield,Pat Baldwin, Matt Oakley, Christian Ribeiro, James Hamon, Arron Davies, Alex Nicholls and David Wheeler.
Christian Ribeiro started his professional career at Bristol City...

McAllister would be a useful signing. If nothing else, it's another experienced pro for the kids to learn from.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's decisions like this from Tisdale which make me chuckle. He doesn't learn does he.

LOG

I just don't get this at all. We need a quick CB, not another LB.
Putting my positive hat on, all i can think is that Tisdale is hoping to sign someone like him and big Clint as a cheap way of bolstering both the playing and coaching staff.

Assuming the official site to be correct, at present we only have Mel G and Garry Haylock in coaching roles. I'd hope that Tisdale does some himself although i don't know that he's actually at the C&F every day unless something has changed, and then we have to consider that the likes of Marcus Stewart and Sir Rob were never replaced.

The internet tells me that McAlister has some coaching experience and we're told that Big Clint also does and is looking to go that way (although he seems more interested in posting drivel on twitter) so perhaps that's the rationale?

Of course, if this pair are filling playing roles at the expense of the yoof then you perhaps need to ask whether it's worth it?

It's decisions like this from Tisdale which make me chuckle. He doesn't learn does he.
How so? He's signed a proven lower league defender who is not going to cost a penny in transfer fees. If he's going to help coach, then all the better. We've got a lot of talented kids, having experience around the club isn't going to hamper them.

Well-known Exeweb poster
As always i'll reserve judgement until if and when he's played ect ect, but on first reaction , i'm beginning to wish the f we hadn't got the grimes money if all were gonna do is sign journeymen footballers up, fuc the results or lge position,within reason, i was genuinely proud of us when we were bringing the yoof through , now,,,,,,,

ALOTBSOL

If it means he can drop woodman, I'm all for it.

manc grecian

I wonder if this is with a view to play Woodman higher up.
Don't make things worse.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
We've got too many old donkeys and need to start bringing some younger players in. Surely there's another Troy out there for £50k or thereabouts?

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't make things worse.

(tmi),,,,,,