• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie McAllister

Red Monster

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really hope not.

malcolms

Oh Goody, you get rid of one of PT's Bristol muckers to have him replaced by another....Do we ever go past B in our club search for a player... :S

Pete Martin (CTID)

Oh Goody, you get rid of one of PT's Bristol muckers to have him replaced by another....Do we ever go past B in our club search for a player... :S
Actually, yes, we do. Try; Danny Butterfield,Pat Baldwin, Matt Oakley, Christian Ribeiro, James Hamon, Arron Davies, Alex Nicholls and David Wheeler.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, yes, we do. Try; Danny Butterfield,Pat Baldwin, Matt Oakley, Christian Ribeiro, James Hamon, Arron Davies, Alex Nicholls and David Wheeler.
I have oft said about not letting the facts get in the way of Malc's mantra about our signing of players.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will reserve judgement until I have seen him play. He's had a decent enough career though. Captained Yeovil in their promotion to the Championship in 2013, and has been part of the Scotland squad on a couple of aoccasions for World Cup qualifiers.

Saint James

I will reserve judgement until I have seen him play. He's had a decent enough career though. Captained Yeovil in their promotion to the Championship in 2013, and has been part of the Scotland squad on a couple of aoccasions for World Cup qualifiers.
Had being the operative word. Like you I will wait until I see but based on Morrison ...................

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just don't get this at all. We need a quick CB, not another LB.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just don't get this at all. We need a quick CB, not another LB.
Don't worry, Tisdale plans on using him as a centre forward rather than a LB.

LOG

Is he Craig McAllister's dad?