• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is this the end for our Green chums ?

Cravat 2

We have hit rock bottom and are now on the way back up.

3 points at your place will secure safety. How sweet will that be???
One more drop to your natural level and one drop after that to your new level.

The Pilgrim

Something has happened to Argyle's players in the last 2 matches. Backs to the wall and they have come out with 2 performances of grit and determination and got 6 points. We are now only 2 wins from possible safety - its not going to be easy but with the fixtures including teams that are around us i am confident.

mwallace

Something has happened to Argyle's players in the last 2 matches. Backs to the wall and they have come out with 2 performances of grit and determination and got 6 points. We are now only 2 wins from possible safety - its not going to be easy but with the fixtures including teams that are around us i am confident.
Fair play. Mayb the situation suits Reids managerial style. How long can they keep that up for? Teams at the bottom seem to be a lot tougher than teams at the top come the latter part of the season.

FAN-TATIC

At the moment your team has nothing to lose, they can play without fear as most fans think there is too much for them to do between now and the end of the season to avoid relegation.

If and when they reach a point where League One survival becomes a realistic possibility the pressure will heighten and expectations will grow. It us how they perform under those circumstances that will matter.

You have had two good results in a row, fair credit to you, but you know that your team will have to keep it going game after game. If they do it, it will be an excellent achievement. If they don't, well nobody expected them to do so did they?

Last edited:
2 wins in a row and real grit about the team doesnt mean we will be safe but it gives me hope for next season in League 1,just dont want my Argyle to die and I can assure you I didnt want Exeter City Football Club to die either when you were in the mire.
Yep you will be a division above us,but ECFC have earnt that,so enjoy as you deserve it on merit.

Hopefully I will have an Argyle team to support next season ,,,,,,,,,thats all I want.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have a feeling they will go into the last two games needing 6 points. We will get a draw at our place and unfortunately crush their dreams.

PINHOE RED

2 wins in a row and real grit about the team doesnt mean we will be safe but it gives me hope for next season in League 1,just dont want my Argyle to die and I can assure you I didnt want Exeter City Football Club to die either when you were in the mire.
Yep you will be a division above us,but ECFC have earnt that,so enjoy as you deserve it on merit.

Hopefully I will have an Argyle team to support next season ,,,,,,,,,thats all I want.

We certainly know where you are coming from with just wanting a team to support next season! Looking back now relegation was the best thing that happened to City, I honestly dont think we would be in League 1 had we not been relegated from the League. Others may disagree of course.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like, despite two wins on the bounce, the wolf is still pretty damned close to the gates of Home Park...

http://argyletrust.com/index.php

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like, despite two wins on the bounce, the wolf is still pretty damned close to the gates of Home Park...

http://argyletrust.com/index.php
Not sure I would fancy the 'director for the day' offer, not without a kevlar lid and body armour.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Peter Ridsdale is now Acting Chairman. :-O