• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In and Outs 2011 - Transfers, Released players, etc

NDMBigBanker

Went to the awards meal at the thistle last night the information I gathered was logan is staying however was approached by Paul buckle for a potential move to Torquay and he believes that the question marks are with Matt Taylor and Richard Duffy also as we were leaving tisdale and cozic were having a quiet word away from everyone and cozic left a bit glum and tisdale said I hope to see you around.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
what I took from Saturday was:-

Duffy throwing his boots into the away end.Doesn't bode well.

Matt Taylor's body language- he was rather standoffish when embraced by Sir Rob.

Bertie had a bit of a mare.Unsurprising really as he hasn't had a proper run out for months, but it might have influenced him/Tis.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
as we were leaving tisdale and cozic were having a quiet word away from everyone and cozic left a bit glum and tisdale said I hope to see you around.
because bertie has retired and will no longer be directly involved with the club.

crocks

Of the E&E list, hoping that Duffers and Curo stay.......

Number13

Well surely Matt Taylor will be offered a deal and will sign. If he turned us down he'd be a mug as no-one else will take the chance on an injury prone waning centre half. Question should be, do we need to offer him something will presumably lloads of others out of contract.

Duffy would be a loss mainly because of his versatility in a small squad

crocks

Duffy would be a loss mainly because of his versatility in a small squad
...and love the way he "wins" free kicks in tight situations.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
what I took from Saturday was:-

Duffy throwing his boots into the away end.Doesn't bode well.
I'm desperately trying to remember whether Duffy did that after the Huddersfield game last season. Did he?

Werthers Original

Duffy gave his boots to a youngster in front of the OG after Huddersfield last year

davecg

Taylors an interesting one. A year ago Id be concerned about the threat of him leaving but his form seems to have tailed off and Troy has come on strongly as the season has continued. Every defence needs a strong "blocker", Taylor has always been ours but maybe TAH is ready to take that spot. I wouldnt want Tis to offer Matt crazy amounts, in our budget terms, to stay when Im not certain he would be a regular next season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Duffy gave his boots to a youngster in front of the OG after Huddersfield last year
Thanks.

Jake can be moved to the released section.

I don't think we can say Bertie has retired until its officially announced by an official person acting in official capacity and using official communications methods.