• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If only

GrecianArmy

I know I should be over the moon, but can't help but think if only we had turned up at tranmere what could have happened given current form

Borat

There were so many games of 'only if'.....thats football and thats why we love it so much ;)

samwise

If only Billy Jones had booted the ball upfield when we were 1-0 up away to Brentford in the 90th minute instead of taking it to his OWN corner flag to waste time...

Ian_Woodward

Who's to say had we beat Tranmere we'd have won today and would Bournemouth have lost today if they needed to win?

Rog H K

If only Troy had played up front all season:S

Last edited:

lukewhitrow

things happen. but we threw away so many games in feburary

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
things happen.
We have a philosopher in our midst!

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
For all the "what ifs" that we can look back to where we dropped points, there are other teams that can do the same, and points we got that we were lucky to - like Oldham away

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster

I know there are loads of places where we could look back and say we were lucky, and so many teams could say 'what if' or 'if only' but I think loseing at home to Yeovil afer being 2-1 up will always stick in my mind.