• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ice cream

Ex-ciderrr

Couple of Hockings medium cones with clotted cream on top this week for me up in North Deb’m. Proper.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Visited Bourton-on-the-Water yesterday for my first trip out for about nine weeks. Fish and chips purchased from the former Lloyds Bank were of excellent value while the three smallish ice cream cones obtained from one of the many ice cream outlets was less so - in fact they ripped me for £8.85

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Visited Bourton-on-the-Water yesterday for my first trip out for about nine weeks. Fish and chips purchased from the former Lloyds Bank were of excellent value while the three smallish ice cream cones obtained from one of the many ice cream outlets was less so - in fact they ripped me for £8.85
Fish & chips ✓
Ice - creams 🙄

You'd think they'd be grateful for the custom, or maybe they're trying to recoup lost income. Sounds a bit naughty, though.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like you were a tourist trapped, Stuffers.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thinking back to holidays in Majorca, i'm reminded of their helado de almendras, which IMHO is the best ice cream on earth.

Another almondy type, natch.