• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I take it back - Bennett is actually good at nothing...

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
fairplay to you lad. you're not wrong but 90% of people on exeweb think they are better and know more than everybody else in the world combined.

if jay had as much brain as he does ego and opinion we'd have developed nuclear fusion power plants decades ago.

Bed Taker

Fairplay, if you have been reading exeweb for those years you will notice Jay is nothing more than a squeaky wheel that has never been oiled. His opinions are irrelevant and just fish for an argument or controversey. Not worth the risk of RSI replying to any of his pointless, know nothing posts.

fairplay

thank you I was not looking for argument just had to say what I thought and yes I have been reading exeweb for the last 4 year's and have found some valid point's of view and as you said some utter rubbish

Bed Taker

thank you I was not looking for argument just had to say what I thought and yes I have been reading exeweb for the last 4 year's and have found some valid point's of view and as you said some utter rubbish
Are you a player by any chance?

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I remember his first goal for us was a carefully placed shot showing loads of composure through a crowded goalmouth with his right foot. In the last few weeks he has finished clinically with his left (twice), his right and his head. Is he left footed?

ECFC Music

Keep it going Bennett. I still think he is a terrible player and shouldn't be anywhere near the team but if he wants to keep getting goals I'm more than happy with that.
So you would drop him after scoring 3 goals in 2 matches. Hard decision to come to for any manager.I have not been impressed with him either and think like Ant Moxey it would be better to use him as an impact player, if he is to be used in a forward position, rather than put him upfront from the start.Must say he made more accurate passes in the second half than i have seen him make all season.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I remember his first goal for us was a carefully placed shot showing loads of composure through a crowded goalmouth with his right foot. In the last few weeks he has finished clinically with his left (twice), his right and his head. Is he left footed?
He hasn't scored with his head this season antman.

fairplay

bed taker ive manage junior football and played at junior level for 35 year's I was nothing special little bit long in the tooth now ha ha

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, but IIRC his dad had him doing extra training with his left foot when he was younger.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
So you would drop him after scoring 3 goals in 2 matches. Hard decision to come to for any manager.I have not been impressed with him either and think like Ant Moxey it would be better to use him as an impact player, if he is to be used in a forward position, rather than put him upfront from the start.Must say he made more accurate passes in the second half than i have seen him make all season.
Didn't say that. Let him carry on his purple patch until it runs out. he simple fact is that unlike most on here I don't get carried away after a couple good games no matter who it is by. I didn't change my record on Sercombre when he scored 6 in 6 or whatever it was, same with Gow when he can be bothered, same with Molesley after an average debut when everyone said how great he was etc etc.

Half the posters on this thread have slated Bennett and then praised him saying they've changed opinions on him after a couple games, I guarantee if he plays badly in the next two games I won't be alone again in my criticism for him.

for what it's worth I think we have a few players who I really rate: Woodman, Flynny, Baldwin, JMT, Gosling, Keohane, Doc, Parkin. It's not all negative, I just don't jmup on the bandwagon like everyone else. Don't get the big fuss. I put opinions out there, some positive some negative, as soon as one of those negative ones is a player who plays a good game then I get 10 posters all over me like a rash, that says more about them than me.