• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hospitality at SJP

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Had a great day in hospitality with the Clique a month or so ago.....food wasnt fantastic but that hardly mattered as the Carlsberg was proper.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Did the hospitality today. All very good and civilised. Well looked after, good food. Well done all.

Can well recommend that this goes on your prezzie list!

loobygrecian

2nd time for me today and thoroughly enjoyed it, food was lovely and again, looked after very well, thanks to all concerned.

Took my dad and sister for the second time and was very impressed again, wil definitely do it again before the season's out.

footymum

Thanks to all concerned for a lovely time - mum and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd like to thank everyone in hospitality who bought the book - done astonishing business there and the room were Speedy Hire was. Great day- even though we lost and I temporarily forgot my son's name in front of a packed hospitality during the match day interview

Red Devon

I won the competition in the Echo this week for free hospitality at todays match...and I had a great time too in hospitality today.... I really enjoyed it and the Turkey caserole was excellent!!

Newtonpop

I won the competition in the Echo this week for free hospitality at todays match...and I had a great time too in hospitality today.... I really enjoyed it and the Turkey caserole was excellent!!
Hope we haven't cooked them a couple of week's too soon;)

loobygrecian

Nursey, Zider, I_M & D o I_M will be sampling the delights of hospitality today!

CC

Nursey, Zider, I_M & D o I_M will be sampling the delights of hospitality today!
I'm there with my Dad as well today. Looking forward to it big time!