• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hospitality at SJP

MikeB

Or try calling 01392 413953.

Nik Nak

So does any of you fancy paying for and donating the tickets for A hospitality package to raise funds for James Gould an ardent non drinking non smoking City fan?
See
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17670

Kind regards

Nick

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
So how much does the hospitality package costs, and how many can be invited?

Or come onto Kellow's Bootlaces and win 2 free tickets....

You won't be disappointed... and as Loobs found out, you may end up with Sir Scotty, Glenn Cronin, Santos, or Fullsy on your lap.

Sorry about Fullsy Loobs. :D

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Been to hospitality few times and enjoyed a lot - plus some of the girls there are tastier than the dishes!

loobygrecian

Or come onto Kellow's Bootlaces and win 2 free tickets....

You won't be disappointed... and as Loobs found out, you may end up with Sir Scotty, Glenn Cronin, Santos, or Fullsy on your lap.

Sorry about Fullsy Loobs. :D
i think you will find it was ecfc "birthday" girl who had her pic with Santos, i had the honour of having a pic taken with Monsieur Cozic!

Dont apologise for Fullsy mate!! :D

LammieLammieLammie

He's a man of few words! :D

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to back this up, this is the 2nd time ive done hospilality and im very impressed. I cant imagine there are many other clubs at our level that put up such a quality service. I had a great day dont get me wrong but would never swap it for standing on the big bank in my colours.

Jimmydee

Hi
Just thought i would back up what everyone has said about the great hospitality at SJP.
I won two tickets through exeweb for choosing the player of the month and we had a great day.
On friday night i had a dinner dance at Somerset Cricket Club where there was over 100 people attending including guest speaker Andy Cadd*ck and the food there was not half as good as what we had at SJP and very expensive too. Also the service was nowhere near as fast and happily done by the girls in hospitality at the park.
The roast on saturday was excellent and as others have said we were very well looked after considering there were probably about 100 of us.
I thoroughly recommend trying this and it's good value too.
thanks to all at the hospitality suite for a cracking afternoon and the girls serving are good lookers to!!
JimmyD

loobygrecian

Well i cant really comment on the girls, but the service was excellent!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well i cant really comment on the girls, but the service was excellent!

Well I can comment on the girls serving and I can completely agree with Jimmy Dee :D