• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home ticket news 2023/24

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't, wasn't it 5 goals outside of the box?

Has he achieved this?

I know of 3.

Considering how many games are left I'm willing to pay up now.

In our local supermarket they have a section for the foodbank, I'll be more then happy to put a tenners worth in and post the picture of the evidence here
You said per goal but I'm happy to recall it for you so you don't need Bridgy to chase you up on something that should need chasing up .....

Bridgy 81

I haven't, wasn't it 5 goals outside of the box?

Has he achieved this?

I know of 3.

Considering how many games are left I'm willing to pay up now.

In our local supermarket they have a section for the foodbank, I'll be more then happy to put a tenners worth in and post the picture of the evidence here
We’ve both mis-remembered the details of the bet a little, but then again is was back in July.
I’ve just reviewed our relevant posts on the Reece Cole thread (#101 through to #112).
My extra Foodbank donation was to be if he didn’t score a goal from outside the box this season and the offer you accepted was that you’d give £5 worth of stuff to your local one every time he did.
To be fair I make it only one confirmed goal by him from outside the box so far i.e. Barnsley away.
He scored one from just inside earlier in the season and last Tuesday’s appears to have gone down as an o.g.
So it’s just a fiver from you at this point please but I’m not going to argue if you think it’s more!
Dropping some stuff into your local supermarket Foodbank basket sounds like a good idea to me.
No need for a photo, I‘m happy to work on trust.
Plus Reece has still got up to 15 games left to hopefully cost you a bit more 🙂

DawlishBouy

He scored one from just inside earlier in the season and last Tuesday’s appears to have gone down as an o.g.
The Dubious Goals Committee has now credited the goal to Cole.

Bridgy 81

The Dubious Goals Committee has now credited the goal to Cole.
That’s good, he deserves the credit for that one, it was a beauty.
Will you tell @Average Joe of shall I?

DawlishBouy

That’s good, he deserves the credit for that one, it was a beauty.
Will you tell @Average Joe of shall I?
Your privilege

tom_ecfc

IMG_2182.jpeg

tom_ecfc

IMG_2197.jpeg

Exehausted

It now says on Face Book less than 500 BB tickets left and that was five hours ago. So it's going to be a crowd of at least 7,500.

tom_ecfc

It now says on Face Book less than 500 BB tickets left and that was five hours ago. So it's going to be a crowd of at least 7,500.
Down to just 300 Big Bank tickets left! I wonder if a few local football cancellations that have just been announced have helped with selling the remaining tickets.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Down to just 300 Big Bank tickets left! I wonder if a few local football cancellations that have just been announced have helped with selling the remaining tickets.
It's going to be....

...rammed