• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home ticket news 2023/24

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets for the home games against Blackpool and Reading are on sale to priority members

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets for August hie games now on general sale

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's worth highlighting this idea as well on this thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't hang around if you need tickets to the August home games!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Advance sales for the Coventry friendly game on the 29th are selling well apparently.

Andy_H

It's worth highlighting this idea as well on this thread

Cans4City have, this week, made a donation towards the cost of refreshments for these ticket recipiants, as we also did last season.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't hang around if you need tickets to the August home games!

Just booked my tickets for these and in the Stanno stand it looks like sales are very healthy

Bridgy 81

I appreciate we’ve had brilliant support at home for the last few seasons, but I really love watching us play away.
I think it’s because I like seeing new places, but more importantly, I like being in the minority and cheering us on

budegrecian

I appreciate we’ve had brilliant support at home for the last few seasons, but I really love watching us play away.
I think it’s because I like seeing new places, but more importantly, I like being in the minority and cheering us on
Likewise; see you at Wycombe.

Bridgy 81

Likewise; see you at Wycombe.
Unfortunately, I have (voluntary) work commitments that’ll keep me away from Wycombe on this occasion.
Although, I have been there to see us play many times before, but I’m afraid not always successfully.
And High Wycombe certainly isn’t a new place for me.
I was there in April, enroute to Ipswich, but probably the less said about that the better.