• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecian the Lion joins around the grounds charity event....

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

I believe you'll be able to hear their bit free tomorrow (link to follow)
As promised, here's the interview.

UTC

NoidlerBull

http://aroundthegroundsin80hours.blogspot.com/

Keep following the blog as we update with photos and totals etc

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
To those who may have not seen the other thread regarding the around the grounds bank account which has been set up, here is the post below.

If you have made a pledge to sponsor us but have not yet done so, could you please do so shortly. If you have not sponsored us, but wish to do so to help us increase the total raised for the Foundation, then you still have time!

Sums

I'm sure you remember the Around the Grounds in 80 hours challenge we took part in for the Adam Stansfield Foundation and the Free Kicks Foundation - http://aroundthegroundsin80hours.blogspot.com

Just to let you all know that the building society account for the Around the Grounds in 80 Hours challenge is finally UP AND RUNNING!

I know that we did the challenge two months ago now, but we've had numerous problems with getting accounts set up, and therefore exewebbers who we haven't seen or those who prefer to sponsor online haven't been able to sponsor us up until now.

Anyway, enough of the chatter, here are the long-awaited details:

Account Name: Around the Grounds
Sort code: 57-13-27
Acct No: 00000000 (has to be this - strange I know)
Roll/Ref No: 354634893

Alternatively, payment can be made direct in a Britannia branch using the account no: 354634893.

I know it's late, but any further sponsorship would be greatly appreciated.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
No worries, I do late very very well [y]. Still owe you a fiver from my earlier pledge when you were doing the trip and a pound per ground £ on top. Hopefully it'll be in your account next week(ish) :)

glostergull

Good luck on your tour round the grounds. A good worthy cause and quite a target to set yourselves. Can you do it in 80 hours?. Could it get in the Guiness book of records?. Its worth a try. hope you succeed
Glostergull

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good luck on your tour round the grounds. A good worthy cause and quite a target to set yourselves. Can you do it in 80 hours?. Could it get in the Guiness book of records?. Its worth a try. hope you succeed
Glostergull
Err, read the thread again - from the top - he's already done it.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Err, read the thread again - from the top - he's already done it.
Shhhhhhhhhhh Ant he doesnt know Buckle's left either lol