• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gow gone

Mackster

If we can get enough people on side then it is feasible.
I think it is feasible.

Get the right people fronting it who are beyond reproach and ECFC through and through.

It will get publicity, the local rags seem to publish most of the rumours on here anyway.

The club & The Trust will issue statements that this is damaging the club, this needs to be strongly refuted (as it was under R+L).

All monies accrued would need to be under co-operative society rules.

There will come a critical point when decisions need to be made. Hopefully The Trust, under pressure, will reform itself and support can once again be given to the organisation. Worst case it will be a fund to re-boot ECFC as the club & Trust will be bust.

Whatever the outcome, all contributions will be for the safe future of ECFC and not to prop up a failing organisation.

I would contribute.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not going to dismiss Taggy's work over the years out of hand but one thing that did puzzle me was his announcement that he was handing over his CEO duties to Wolfie and concentrating on the football coaching side of things:)S), what exactly does he do each day and how much does he get for doing it?

I think we should know after all it's our trust money that's keeping him doing whatever he does.
But he's now Vice Chairman? Seems he can give himself any job title he wants as long as it goes with am overinflated wage.

You know when they say people get greedy, well I fear that this is exactly what has happened to Tagg. Pound signs has overtaken his once love for the club.

If he cared about the club that much, he would stop taking a chuffing wage!!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think it is feasible.

Get the right people fronting it who are beyond reproach and ECFC through and through.

It will get publicity, the local rags seem to publish most of the rumours on here anyway.

The club & The Trust will issue statements that this is damaging the club, this needs to be strongly refuted (as it was under R+L).

There will come a critical point when decisions need to be made. Hopefully The Trust, under pressure, will reform itself and support can once again be given to the organisation. Worst case it will be a fund to re-boot ECFC as the club & Trust will be bust.

Whatever the outcome, all contributions will be for the safe future of ECFC and not to prop up a failing organisation.

I would contribute.
Who are the individuals to front this up then Mack ?

pedropete

Taggy!!! Ideal new job for him

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it is feasible.

I would contribute.
Exactly, Mackster.

Lying down and rolling over is no longer an option.

Alistair20000

Taggy!!! Ideal new job for him
Thank you for your selfie Jules.

David Treharne

Thank you for your selfie Jules.
I can assure you that PedroPete IS NOT Julian Tagg! He will be in Red Square at half time this afternoon complaining in the same way as everyone else. (That is, of course assuming that the game goes ahead).

pedropete

I can assure you that PedroPete IS NOT Julian Tagg! He will be in Red Square at half time this afternoon complaining in the same way as everyone else. (That is, of course assuming that the game goes ahead).
That is true David!!!

Alistair20000

And assuming we are not 4-0 up David.

IndoMike

I believe Rae is the instigator of this good idea. Hopefully Rae can implement it