• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gow gone

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Someone tweeted this to the Gowser's brother......

"Wish your bro all the best at Rovers. Gutted he's gone. Nonsensical."

This was his reply......

"Thanks will do, it's a joke tbh but they wanted him gone so it's for the best!."

Says it all really.
Wow.........

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure why Tis is in the firing line? He has been stitched up by the frankly pathetic individuals who run the business side of the club, or use it as a way of lining their own pockets. Tis is just as much a victim as we supporters are.
He's hardly helped matters with his brand of football and his air of arrogance. All part of the culture that is ruining the club again. A select, small group of people who are seemingly untouchable.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah coz it's not Tisdale who is on £135k pa, it's not Tisdale who spunks any free cash on centre mids, it's not Tisdale who signs injury-prone crocks and wastes the budget, It's not Tisdale who chose a new pitch that is no better than the last, it's not Tisdale who lets players contracts wind down rather than sell them.

And most importantly it's not Tisdale who has constantly ****ed up tactically and made the experience of going to SJP he same as going to a funeral.

Nope he's just an all round good egg isn't he.
Exactly. Nail. On. Head.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Anyone going to take on the mantle and set this up? Or will it just fizzle out again like most ideas on here...
It depends how many people would want to get involved. I am not committing the Supporters' Club to anything yet as it would need a committee decision, but I can see no practical reason why the SC couldn't manage such a thing if their was sufficient support. It would need clear objectives though. The SC was around long before the Trust and would still exist whatever ownership model the club adopted.

STURTZ

Gow may be gone but,,,,,,,,welcome back Mr Ryan Harley!

Joke(worry)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
At this moment, Pete, I would see it as exploratory.

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
If the sole reason for this move is financial then we should all be very concerned. Obviously money (or lack of it) is worse then we think.
When tomorrows game is called off our cash flow will be looking very bleak.

Personally not to bothered about Gow going not my favourite player , very talented but not consistent enough for me , a luxury player and a luxury we ultimately couldn't afford.

Welcome Eliot and all the best for the rest of the season..................

NHSgas

Gashead in peace.... let me reassure you ... Richards is a very good player... can be a bit up and down but has been played out wide at Rovers... play him centrally he will get you goals , i like many gasheads am a bit miffed as to why he's gone ... he's fairly fast, has an eye for goal and is very skillful.... keep him away from colesy and the booze though!!

good luck heres hoping we are both still in L2 next season

grecIAN Harris

Some light among the doom, skillful and quicker than Gow. Have we really lost out on this? Only time will tell.

Silver fox

Good to hear, and all the best to you Gas.