• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Get your tickets here

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure of the reasoning but capacity in the Big Bank for the Carlisle game has been reduced by a 1000. You'd better get a ticket!

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/july/thatchers-big-bank-capacity-restricted-for-first-game-of-the-season/
Because there is only one exit? The one in use last season past the old toilets is no longer available I assume

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Ordered three tickets for Carlisle. Hope they can get the work done quickly to avoid further league games with restricted capacity.

Had hoped to see a 5500 crowd , now that the capacity is unlikely to be more than 4500 and maybe a little less if Carlisle don't bring 350 which is likely, I imagine opening day will sell out before the Saturday.

Langer

I would think seated may be in short supply already.

denzel

Ordered three tickets for Carlisle. Hope they can get the work done quickly to avoid further league games with restricted capacity.

Had hoped to see a 5500 crowd , now that the capacity is unlikely to be more than 4500 and maybe a little less if Carlisle don't bring 350 which is likely, I imagine opening day will sell out before the Saturday.
You'd hoped for a 5500 crowd? On what basis? Our first game last season had 4200 and Cambridge took over 300 of those.
Crowd will be about the same, so still not a sell out. No need to panic.

Oldsmobile-88

Around 4,400 was the best home only support last season for a L2 game.The last League fixture of the season against Colchester...If we get near to that figure,it would be a good turnout..I think more like 3,800 plus away support.Carlisle do travel well so I would expect them to sell their allocation out.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
You'd hoped for a 5500 crowd? On what basis? Our first game last season had 4200 and Cambridge took over 300 of those.
Crowd will be about the same, so still not a sell out. No need to panic.
Whose panicking? Still think it makes good sense to buy in advance as the seats are already virtually gone, plus 2640 isn’t a huge number and it’s cheaper in advance. I was basing a higher crowd on the feelgood factor of a new era. I think the new manager and signings has resulted in more optimism than recent years.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bought big bank tickets on Friday, if you already know you are going why bother waiting and hoping it's not a sell out, at the end of the day we have no idea how many will turn up on the day.

Buying in advance is the logical decision.

JRFowler

1000 left on the big bank... I bought mine and a mates today I think the attendance is going to surprise a few..

Jammers20

Brought 3 tickets Sunday. I think the attendance will be higher than people expect I reckon near 5,000 even with Carlisle maybe not bringing many.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brought 3 tickets Sunday. I think the attendance will be higher than people expect I reckon near 5,000 even with Carlisle maybe not bringing many.
Seeing as capacity for the match is 4767, then we could be at capacity or in the words of Buzz lightyear "and beyond"