• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Get your tickets here

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doe anybody have any news on Flexeter tickets

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doe anybody have any news on Flexeter tickets
See my post #16 for a quote from the Club. I imagine there will be more news shortly re. BB Flexeter, the position re. the stands is of course complicated until an opening date is known as capacity is v. limited until then.

scottus86

Is it possible to pick up pre-booked tickets on match day? Only my email says prior to match day and I won't be in Exeter until the 4th.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is it possible to pick up pre-booked tickets on match day? Only my email says prior to match day and I won't be in Exeter until the 4th.
Yes. The ticket booth is open right up until kick off for collections.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you're planning to go to the Carlisle game and want to sit down but haven't bought a ticket yet, you'd better be very very quick. Earlier on the Club were reporting that only 25 seats were left.

Last edited:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you're planning to go to the Carlisle game and want to sit down but haven't bought a ticket yet, you'd better be very very quick. Earlier on the Club were reporting that only 25 seats were left.
And anyone still planning to get a seated ST should do so sharpish - seated season tickets currently only available for the front row of Block F (though anyone buying one there will presumably be able to move to a different seat once those of us who are moving to the new stand do so in October).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure of the reasoning but capacity in the Big Bank for the Carlisle game has been reduced by a 1000. You'd better get a ticket!

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/july/thatchers-big-bank-capacity-restricted-for-first-game-of-the-season/

Colesman Ballz

Would imagine it is down to emergency escape routes. As shown in recent pics the escape route (half time smoking area !) behind the BB is currently blocked by building works for the student housing works, so with the "jungle path" not yet re-open, that leaves just one means of exit on the Old Tiverton Road side.

H & S regs really do beggar belief at times, given that there is the whole bleddy pitch to exit onto !

Spoonz Red E

Would imagine it is down to emergency escape routes. As shown in recent pics the escape route (half time smoking area !) behind the BB is currently blocked by building works for the student housing works, so with the "jungle path" not yet re-open, that leaves just one means of exit on the Old Tiverton Road side.

H & S regs really do beggar belief at times, given that there is the whole bleddy pitch to exit onto !
What if the danger is on the pitch?

Lee Holmes on fire for example.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

I think this is to do with turnstile capacity as the extra ones from last season have gone but new ones on jungle path not yet available.

Was mentioned as a possibility at a meeting but I'd forgotten about it.