• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gashead In Peace

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Forum etiquette, apologise Gas some are dumb.
Blame the newbie/multi for asking the question. Dumb? Ha. How many times were you banned?(rofl).

Gas Go Marching In

Etiquette? Dumb? He needs to get a life. Although the fact im drunk in the early hours of saturday morning and posting on Exeweb probably suggests the same about myself.

Never get why people come on here interested about our club. Go away, concentrate on your own.
Wow! What an ignorant post!

Well first of all I am a football fan and 2nd of all I like doing bets for each league at the start of the season and I thought you were the best value in league 2. As someone else says there is a good chance you could finish 5th or 6th but at 40/1 I thought you were worth the punt.

Why I just explained myself to you I don't know. Good luck to the rest of you Exeter fans anyway.

Tis irritates me at times, but I do have the sense
Etiquette? Dumb? He needs to get a life. Although the fact im drunk in the early hours of saturday morning and posting on Exeweb probably suggests the same about myself.

Never get why people come on here interested about our club. Go away, concentrate on your own.
Manners son. Your tone is a bit unnecessary. Drunk or not, there was no need for that. He came on here to praise our esteemed manager, and our current squad. He didn't come on here to slag us off, so treat the man/woman with some respect. It is funny how people outside the club praise our manager to the hilt, but some of our own fans can't see what a good manager we have. We are very lucky to have him. Some people need to wake up really.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
i think everyone needs to make up there own mind whether that is how good the manager is or any other subject. I tend to try to explain why I hold a particular view rather than just a blanket statement which can come across as an opinion presented as a fact. I think the results and performances should be the best judge, and hopefully they are more good than bad moving forwards.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
i think everyone needs to make up there own mind whether that is how good the manager is or any other subject. I tend to try to explain why I hold a particular view rather than just a blanket statement which can come across as an opinion presented as a fact. I think the results and performances should be the best judge, and hopefully they are more good than bad moving forwards.
He reminds me of someone who posted on here a couple of years ago. I wonder how long it'll take till this one gets banned.

Gas Go Marching In

Having watched us play Yeovil today, your result against them last week doesn't look as good. Such a one sided game and if it wasn't for your old keeper Krysiak then it could have been 4 or 5. Think they are in for a long, old season.

Impressive looking away end, at Huish Park yesterday, Gas. We tend to fill that end like that, when we visit. It has been a relatively happy hunting ground for ourselves. Tin pot club. Soul less ground.

Red N

Impressive looking away end, at Huish Park yesterday, Gas. We tend to fill that end like that, when we visit. It has been a relatively happy hunting ground for ourselves. Tin pot club. Soul less ground.
Yeovil could say the same about our ground and atmosphere

Yeovil could say the same about our ground and atmosphere
I went to the Yeovil v Accrington, FA Cup 2nd round replay, last season. Baring in mind that the winner would play Man United, the atmosphere was absolutely pathetic.

Gas Go Marching In

Without sounding a ****, we are used to it. Our away following is very good to be fair.

I still think you will have a good season despite yesterday. I am surprised you lost to them so easily though as I didn't think too much of Northampton last week against us albeit they beat us. They reminded me of Eastleigh in the conference.