• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Game Off

logman

GAME OFF
Posted on: Tue 30 Nov 2010

Following an early pitch inspection, this evening's Johnstone's Paint Area Semi Final between Rovers and Exeter City has been cancelled.

Referee Steve Tanner had no hesitation in calling the game off after inspecting the pitch beneath the covers, which have been on since Sunday evening.

The game has been rearranged for next Tuesday evening (7th December) kick off 7.15pm.

Tickets already purchased for this evening will be valid for the rearranged game, but if supporters who have already purchased a ticket are unable to attend the game next

Tuesday, they will be entitled to a full refund on production of their ticket.

Cheggers

So much for our pre match drink and meal then mate.

GAME OFF
Posted on: Tue 30 Nov 2010

Following an early pitch inspection, this evening's Johnstone's Paint Area Semi Final between Rovers and Exeter City has been cancelled.

Referee Steve Tanner had no hesitation in calling the game off after inspecting the pitch beneath the covers, which have been on since Sunday evening.

The game has been rearranged for next Tuesday evening (7th December) kick off 7.15pm.

Tickets already purchased for this evening will be valid for the rearranged game, but if supporters who have already purchased a ticket are unable to attend the game next

Tuesday, they will be entitled to a full refund on production of their ticket.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Disgraceful decision.

logman

So much for our pre match drink and meal then mate.
Next Tuesday weather permitting, but that isn't looking good either.

Fez Army HQ - somewhere behind enemy lines ..
C'est la vie. To be expected ... snow swirling around here in Bedminster now ...

LammieLammieLammie

I don't think anyone is surprised by this.. does this mean Saturdays game is also looking a bit dodgy ?

Last edited:

Cravat 2

Disgraceful decision.
How's the weather up in Birkenhead?

greenawayr

Next Tuesday weather permitting, but that isn't looking good either.
meant to be a warmer front of weather coming in from the west over the weekend so it should help matters.

wemissmoxey

How's the weather up in Birkenhead?
Good morning Cravington,

That is why I am ****** off, the Mersey was frozen last night however today it is fine and I was going to sail down to Bristol, I thought it would be safer than risking the roads, I am disgusted.

ecfcgraham

Oh well, nevermind. I feeling like poo anyway... Cold, man flu, whatever you want to call it.... :)