• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Funniest moment of the season?

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bristol Rovers at home - striker clean through, Duffy brings him down and doesn't break his stride as he turns through ninety degrees and heads for the dressing room, barely pausing to look over his shoulder at the red card being waved at him..

city_is_my_life

Hartlepool away:- that rather odd fan of theirs that goes in the away end. Just looking at "it" was cringeworthy.
God yeah. What on Earth was he/she/it?

CIML

STURTZ

I laffed during that game when Gollum was marking his exact double.

"Two Scott Golbournes.....!"

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
After Troy's goal and Tis bringing himself on at Sheffield Wednesday, City fans singing "We're taking the p*ss, we're Exeter City, we're taking the p*ss"!

Lobster Claw

Argyle going down!

STURTZ

Yeah We'll meet again was great, especially viewing from the big bank watching all those bedraggled Plym*uth supporters filing out and disapearing into the distance whilst we sang and cheered on our boys and a great season.

MickStagraget

The Argyle fan getting drop kicked during the league game at Gnome Park gave me a good laugh, that and the bizarre Brentford game that ended with two penalties.

crocks

The Argyle supporters prolonged celebrations when they thought that they had equalised but virtually every City supporter had already spotted that it had been ruled out for offside.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Another vote for Colchester away for me. The "entertainment" was funny enough, but the fact they failed to heed several requests, getting ever less polite, from the Tannoy announcer to vacate took it for me. The players and officials were out on the pitch, desperately waiting to kick off, and they were STILL trudging around with their barrows!

benh

Surely Sheffield Wednesday with Tis coming on for me, although Hartlepool's glamourous anti-fan was a bit special too.