• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Funniest moment of the season?

mole221

For me it has to be Troy attempting to lob the Notts County Goalkeeper from behind the halfway line. The incedent where somone tried blocking a Cureton cross, and ended up taking it in the knackers and spending a good couple of minutes on the floor is a close second.

And then there's the plight of those down the road...

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
The funniest 2 minutes of the season was Troy's goal at Hillsborough followed by Tis bringing himself on. 'We're taking the ****, we're taking the piiissss.....'

A close 2nd is when the opposition player got properly hit in the balls in front of the Big Bank (maybe against Orient?). Everyone felt his pain and gave him a rousing(!) rendition of 'How's your balls, how's your balls, how's your balls?' when he managed to get to his feet :)

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Troy running always make me chuckle for some reason.

edindevon

Watching a hilariously bad Sheffield Wednesday trying to play football at SJP in December.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Didn't see many games this season. Found Bolasie's attempts to play football in the first half a couple of weeks ago pretty hilarious.

Also enjoyed Tony Roberts away at D&R and watching that opera singer on the pitch before the Charlton game bleating on about his boyfriend Chrissy Powell and how amazing Charlton FC was...given what later unfolded on the pitch.

TOP_CITY_FAN

For me it's Colchester away... Not only the referee's performance, but the half time 'entertainment.' It was a 'had to be there, to believe it' moment.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
The look on the oldham fans faces while still giving it us about the penalty miss when the 3rd went in

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
For me it's Colchester away... Not only the referee's performance, but the half time 'entertainment.' It was a 'had to be there, to believe it' moment.
I have to go along with that. Tubby ladies with red wheelbarrows they coun't even push straight.

Also the amazingly $*&^* reactions of the Colchester fans on the bus to the station, who in all seriousness said winning with 12 against nine was "our best performance of the season..."

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Duffy playing a 1-2 with the post was comically bad.

Defender taking it in the baws in front of the bank was superb.

Gin Trap

Hartlepool away:- that rather odd fan of theirs that goes in the away end. Just looking at "it" was cringeworthy.