• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

France

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
More middle eastern people can speak English than Albanian / Hungarian / Italian. A consequence of the imperialist "and so they bloody should" mentality yet those same people are up in arms. Why wouldn't refugees want to come to Britain?

Last edited:

tavyred

More middle eastern people can speak English than Albanian / Hungarian / Italian. A consequence of the imperialist "and so they bloody should" mentality yet those same people are up in arms. Why wouldn't refugees want to come to Britain?
Most of the current refugees don't. Germany and Sweden seem to offering best deal at the moment.

Mr Jinx

Most of the current refugees don't. Germany and Sweden seem to offering best deal at the moment.
Only because they are the easiest route to getting an EU passport. Once they've got that they're free to go and live wherever they want including here. All that the 5,000 currently at Sangate need to do is leg it over to Germany for a few months, get the EU passport, then they can freely hop on the first train and it's benefits Britain, here we come!

Last edited:

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
About time you changed your flag Tavy lad, perhaps one for Syria now would be appropriate? As they are currently being bombed by, USA, France, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Assad, Daesh & Qatar, and call me Dave wants to join in too, obviously feeling left out and wants to join the ranks of warmongerers like Blair & Bush, he wants innocent blood on his hands more than anything, so yes the Syrian flag would be most appropriate now me thinks

tavyred

I'll stick with the flag GIE.
More carnage on our continent. Hollande looking so weak and ineffectual earlier.
What price a Front Nationale victory next year and Frexit?

Mr Jinx

I'll stick with the flag GIE.
More carnage on our continent. Hollande looking so weak and ineffectual earlier.
What price a Front Nationale victory next year and Frexit?
Hollande looking increasingly weak. We went to France on hollibobs 6 weeks ago. We went to a Centerparcs half way between Paris & Brussels half term week when it was rammed to the gills with Brits. I was a bit concerned tbh and expected to see some armed soldiers, police or something on patrol. Apart from 1 unarmed security guard on the gate, nothing. Spent a day in Disneyland and I was expecting to see plenty of armed personnel outside and around the grounds. Astonished to see absolutely nothing. So unsurprised by yesterday's news.

angelic upstart

Hollande looking increasingly weak. We went to France on hollibobs 6 weeks ago. We went to a Centerparcs half way between Paris & Brussels half term week when it was rammed to the gills with Brits. I was a bit concerned tbh and expected to see some armed soldiers, police or something on patrol. Apart from 1 unarmed security guard on the gate, nothing. Spent a day in Disneyland and I was expecting to see plenty of armed personnel outside and around the grounds. Astonished to see absolutely nothing. So unsurprised by yesterday's news.

For real? You expect to see armed guards at a children's park?

I went to Alton towers during the 80's when the Provos were blowing everything up and I didn't even notice a security guard. Went to the Beeb about the same time to watch crackerjack being filmed, again nothing.

What happened after the London bombings? That's right, nothing. So how can Hollande be considered weak?

Antony Moxey

For real? You expect to see armed guards at a children's park?

I went to Alton towers during the 80's when the Provos were blowing everything up and I didn't even notice a security guard. Went to the Beeb about the same time to watch crackerjack being filmed, again nothing.

What happened after the London bombings? That's right, nothing. So how can Hollande be considered weak?
Well quite. And imagine the whining if there were armed guards stationed everywhere and it took two hours to get into the park and five hours per ride if everyone had to be checked thoroughly. And think of the poor traumatized children seeing regiments of armed SWAT troops everywhere spoiling their enjoyment of a theme park.

tavyred

He`s getting slaughtered by many in France apparently.
He told France they were "at War" so I guess he`s being judged on that rhetoric.
Strange to think that for a country "at war" their Foreign Minister was busy calling Boris a liar yesterday.
Typical French.

angelic upstart

He`s getting slaughtered by many in France apparently.
He told France they were "at War" so I guess he`s being judged on that rhetoric.
Strange to think that for a country "at war" their Foreign Minister was busy calling Boris a liar yesterday.
Typical French.
They're bombing the **** out of Syria atm, to be fair.
The modern world expects the moon on a stick.