• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Four days to go

Number13

Would be more confident with Hamer in goal.................

Willy Nilly

I'd be more confident with Ringo f*cking Starr in goal.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Not entirely sure about Ringo in goal tbh ...

SAXON

Plymouth are down if we win and so do Wallsall as the goal difference will be too much (and thats ignoring the fact Plymouths game in hand is Southampton)
I think the G.A.W.S. have a slightly better goal difference than Walsall so we would need to give them a right stuffing and Walsall would have to win big too

PAFC!!

Plymouth are down if we win and so do Wallsall as the goal difference will be too much (and thats ignoring the fact Plymouths game in hand is Southampton)
Sorry to busrt your bubble but you cant send us down, you can give us a mighty push near the edge of the cliff though

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well looking at the game objectively it's only the Plymouth players that have anything to fight for. Let's hope that Our boys realise the importance to the City supporters of winning this, there will be a huge crowd there to remind them that nothing less than victory is acceptable.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well looking at the game objectively it's only the Plymouth players that have anything to fight for. Let's hope that Our boys realise the importance to the City supporters of winning this, there will be a huge crowd there to remind them that nothing less than victory is acceptable.

That's right. We want nothing less than a total and convincing victory.

Anthing less, I shudder to think.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've thought for a few weeks that Argyle will stay up, and i wouldn't be surprised if they beat us on Saturday. Imagine the crowing if they manage both.

Here to be a bit miserable.

Leg

I've thought for a few weeks that Argyle will stay up, and i wouldn't be surprised if they beat us on Saturday. Imagine the crowing if they manage both.

Here to be a bit miserable.
In terms of spectating, I don't think we could be in a much better position on Saturday. This game is huge for Argyle and had they been already relegated, there would have been a lot less interest. As it is, we have Argyle fighting for their lives, City looking for their best position ever and local bragging rights on offer.
The danger of Argyle crowing is essential to make this one of the best ties we're likely to see. Maybe.

Red the Paper

Banned
Anybody wonder where Porkus is - Have just found him

http://www.********.com/view?i=718_1303888940