• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Four days to go

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
To the Big One and I find myself wholly disinterested, my season is over, I wasn't going Saturday but was seriously considering Wednesday right up until I got the four texts from Mackster yesterday.

I don't care about the result Saturday, I even have a part of me that would quite like them to escape the drop, would love to see them struggle all next season as well on one of the smaller budgets in our League.

My season was five games long, one decent performance spoilt by Jonesy, one very average and three rank bad ones, now I just want it to be over so that I can fixate on next seasons fixtures.

Antony Moxey

To the Big One and I find myself wholly disinterested, my season is over, I wasn't going Saturday but was seriously considering Wednesday right up until I got the four texts from Mackster yesterday.

I don't care about the result Saturday
Was thinking exactly the same once I saw the Tranmere and Bournemouth results, except I will be going on Saturday and never had any intention of going to Sheffield.

Seeing as the only things Saturday can confirm is that neither of us can be relegated that day, it's all turned into one big anti climax. Shame.

Alistair20000

I don't care about the result Saturday, I even have a part of me that would quite like them to escape the drop, would love to see them struggle all next season as well on one of the smaller budgets in our League.

My season was five games long, one decent performance spoilt by Jonesy, one very average and three rank bad ones, now I just want it to be over so that I can fixate on next seasons fixtures.
Disinterested or uninterested Poults ? Here to be particularly pedantic.

Number13

Plymouth are down if we win and so do Wallsall as the goal difference will be too much (and thats ignoring the fact Plymouths game in hand is Southampton)

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
WE CAN; AND WILL, GIVE 'EM A GOOD SHOVE IN THE RIGHT vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv DIRECTION THOUGH ;)

Poultice

Disinterested or uninterested Poults ? Here to be particularly pedantic.
Definitely dis .

Alistair20000

Definitely dis .
So, free from bias, objective. *-)

Benguin

Was thinking exactly the same once I saw the Tranmere and Bournemouth results, except I will be going on Saturday and never had any intention of going to Sheffield.

Seeing as the only things Saturday can confirm is that neither of us can be relegated that day, it's all turned into one big anti climax. Shame.
Not sure about that.If we win, they stand a dam good chance of going down, if we lose they stand a very good chance of avoiding the drop. In my eyes that and local pride make saturday a very long way from being an anti climax. I'm looking forward to it no end.

Poultice

So, free from bias, objective. *-)
Did something about me make you think I don't understand the language ?

I always have an interest in the result, on this occasion I don't much care what it is, happy now ?

Alistair20000

Not sure about that.If we win, they stand a dam good chance of going down, if we lose they stand a very good chance of avoiding the drop. In my eyes that and local pride make saturday a very long way from being an anti climax. I'm looking forward to it no end.
Yep bring it on.