• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Langer

Can anyone remember Ray Pratts nickname ? Cheers

contrabombarde

Can anyone remember Ray Pratts nickname ? Cheers
According to Oldsmobile on a previous thread, Kells used to call him Ranji due to his dark swarthy look.

flakey pasty

According to Oldsmobile on a previous thread, Kells used to call him Ranji due to his dark swarthy look.
Oops. Well it was the seventies, I suppose.

rp42

James Dunne will come back to haunt us tomorrow.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
James Dunne will come back to haunt us tomorrow.
I take it he plays for Cambridge then. I doubt it. Every time I've seen him play since he left us he's been nothing like as good as when he was with us.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The legend that is Darran Rowbotham is 50 tomorrow...

UTC
Busy birthday day today. Eamonn Collins is 51. Ronnie Robinson is also 50 today. Adrian Whitbread is 45. Chrisstian Roberts is 37. Dan Nardiello is 34.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I take it he plays for Cambridge then. I doubt it. Every time I've seen him play since he left us he's been nothing like as good as when he was with us.
Yet would still be better than Oakley or James

Antony Moxey

Yet would still be better than Oakley or James
Not yesterday. Did nothing any better than those two and like a poster further up said every time he's come back playing for an opposition side he's done nothing special. He's never been anything other than ordinary.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Not yesterday. Did nothing any better than those two and like a poster further up said every time he's come back playing for an opposition side he's done nothing special. He's never been anything other than ordinary.
Ordinary but likely to kick somebody up in the air when required is better than ordinary and tippy tappy

Antony Moxey

Ordinary but likely to kick somebody up in the air when required is better than ordinary and tippy tappy
In your opinion. He didn't look that good trying it yesterday. In fact he didn't kick much at all yesterday in his endless (and, as so often in the past) and fruitless headless chicken search for the ball.