• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
My memory ain't the best, but I thought Cooper was a class act
You've proved your own point there, Egg.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I don't know if he still plays at any level but Ollie Knowles has become a barber.
Useful as part of a quartet. :$

SageoftheAxe

Sean Goss played full 90 in Man Utd Reserves Lancashire Senior Cup defeat against Oldham tonight. Good recovery from the (reported) serious injury he had in the Spring.

Heysham Mike

Eliot Richards has signed for Weston-Super-Mare, following a spell with Tampa Bay Rowdies.

Terryhall

Sean Goss played full 90 in Man Utd Reserves Lancashire Senior Cup defeat against Oldham tonight. Good recovery from the (reported) serious injury he had in the Spring.
Shame that he has about as much chance as I do of starting under Mourinho.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jamie Cureton still without a club. There must be a non league club that can afford his wage and want someone to score goals for them.

Terryhall

I would imagine York, Eastleigh, FGR, possibly Tranmere would all be in the right ballpark from a budget perspective - but the fact he was released by Dag&Red who have dropped into that league might count against him in their eyes.

I'd be very surprised if any Conf North or South teams could afford him - maybe with the exceptions of FCUM or Salford, just given their prominent backing.

He said on Twitter that he is holding out for a league club

Heysham Mike

Released by Exeter City last season, Jason Pope, is expected to sign for Weston-Super-Mare before this weekend.

Langer

He said on Twitter that he is holding out for a league club
Maybe the old gunslinger has reached the end of the line.