• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Flybe Struggling (as ever)

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Vultures on standby as Administration threatens
Thanks Al, have caught up now ! Can't imagine that there will be much left for "the vultures" to feast on though. I thought everything of value was transferred out of the business in return for the credit line of £100 M, leaving the shareholders with bu@@er all when subsequently the company was put into a CVA. And iirc didn't that credit line reduce to a fraction of that amount by the time that the deal was actually done ?

Legohead

Banned
Presumably we'll have a new shirt sponsor then for next season?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame really if it's coming to an end as us and Flybe have had a great relationship over the years.

dontpassback

I think they whack a fair bit of sponsorship to the chiefs as well,if it dives go belly up will be a great shame and I hope our commercial boys are on the ball about any future sponsors

Legohead

Banned
So long as it's not a betting / gaming company. Ideally it will be another local business but if it's a betting / gaming company I won't be buying it out of protest and also on the basis that it will look aesthetically boring.

DB9

I think they whack a fair bit of sponsorship to the chiefs as well,if it dives go belly up will be a great shame and I hope our commercial boys are on the ball about any future sponsors
I'd imagine they've had this scenario thought out for a while now, It's not as though its a big surprise

Grecian2K

Thought the beardy wonder had ridden his white charger to the rescue from Necker Palace months ago?
How wrong could one be? Just call me a "naïve Virgin" I guess.

Fareham Grecian

Thought the beardy wonder had ridden his white charger to the rescue from Necker Palace months ago?
How wrong could one be? Just call me a "naïve Virgin" I guess.
Branson is as usual not interested in saving jobs or services - his consortium just wants the Heathrow landing slots. It’s an asset stripping operation

Alistair20000

Never have liked the bearded toothy one (n)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Branson is as usual not interested in saving jobs or services - his consortium just wants the Heathrow landing slots. It’s an asset stripping operation
These are good jobs, done by good Exeter City supporters, really hope this works out for them.