• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fluminese Match...Doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Not libel lez its a forum and I have not named anyone but what reason would the club have not to follow up with contact already made on behalf of the club with the head of the CBF.
So does it not seem strange with you lez as it does with a lot of fans and all question why the clubs brazil contacts adviced against it and the club lost out with the interest shown from the CBF towards our club.
Follow up what?

There is a lot of fans asking why we would want to be linked with the outgoing president...

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
The contact the club are using is a guy called Ricardo, I believe he is the man who helped the club bring the Brazil Legends over.
Ricardo Augusto Calçado. He's on the right in this video interview (in Portuguese).

Here to inform.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Ricardo Augusto Calçado. He's on the right in this video interview (in Portuguese).

Here to inform.
Thanks Pete. Would never had spelt that name.

Olivia's mum

Follow up what?

There is a lot of fans asking why we would want to be linked with the outgoing president...
Oh Lez, He is Still the Current cbf president,its been 14 months Since he looked after a young city fan and he said how proud he was of his countrys connection with exeter, are you saying he couldnt of sorted something out in the last 14 months HAD the club not been adviced Not make contact with him & the cbf.

It was a massive own goal by the club and heads should of rolled then.

Grecian Max

Oh Lez, He is Still the Current cbf president,its been 14 months Since he looked after a young city fan and he said how proud he was of his countrys connection with exeter, are you saying he couldnt of sorted something out in the last 14 months HAD the club not been adviced Not make contact with him & the cbf.

It was a massive own goal by the club and heads should of rolled then.
It's been 14 months since your mind numbingly repetitive posts began? ****ing hell no wonder I don't read exeweb as much these days

malcolms

What, establish the facts and then discuss them? For ****'s sake man, this is Exeweb! What we have established so far is:

Redvee is a bull****ter who won't reveal his sauces. According to Lez.

Lez is a bull****ter who won't reveal his sauces. According to Redvee.

The saddest thing is that one of them will claim to have been proved right eventually.

I'm betting that Lez is the Heinz Tomato Ketchup kind of sauce and Redvee is more the Northern Brown fruity variety....

Olivia's mum

What, establish the facts and then discuss them? For ****'s sake man, this is Exeweb! What we have established so far is:

Redvee is a bull****ter who won't reveal his sauces. According to Lez.

Lez is a bull****ter who won't reveal his sauces. According to Redvee.

The saddest thing is that one of them will claim to have been proved right eventually.
redvee is proved right then, No contract signed,no date,no time,Nothing from fluminense about the game happening, surely all of this would of been in place before an official press conference by the club but not at city it seems.

So redvee was right to say fluminense game was doubtful

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would HAVE, could HAVE, should HAVE!!!!

Not, would OF, could OF, should OF!!!!!

Sorry, just wanted to point that out as it annoys me.

Am off to the 'little things that annoy you' thread now.

Last edited:

Redvee

redvee is proved right then, No contract signed,no date,no time,Nothing from fluminense about the game happening, surely all of this would of been in place before an official press conference by the club but not at city it seems.

So redvee was right to say fluminense game was doubtful
Some of them just don't get it do they?!!(bangshead)

fred binneys head

In all seriousness, why would a tiny business like ECFC need to employ a marketing/PR agency? If the people within the club can't communicate properly to their customer base then get rid of them and get someone who can...don't cover up their inability by appointing someone from outside...It's commercial insanity...
I would agree Malc, my suggestion of an agency was an alternative to the suggestion of appointing a full time comms officer - paying an agency for a couple of hours a month would be far better than recruiting someone full time. It really isn't rocket surgery though, so if we didn't have someone at the club that could do it properly (and we seem not to) in time I would expect someone at the club to be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.