• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Flags, Fire Safety Certificates & The Stanno Flag

AndyB

Great work. Remarkably generous sponsors, nice one Flybe.

Get Stanno to as many games as possible next year! Looks great on the tv when the shirt is on screen.
Yes, hoping to see the shirt at more games (home and away) next season. Is that the plan Scott, now that the shirt will be strengthened?

ecfc_1985

Good news well done.

I must admit when I read "Fire Safety Certificates" I had a brief panic that this thread was going to be about the Old Grandstand.

Mike Blackstone

Is it true that next season everyone will have to be checked out before going through the turnstiles that their clothes are fire proof?

Is it true that next season everyone will have to be checked out before going through the turnstiles that their clothes are fire proof?
Are shell suits fire proof? If not, our Mackenzie and Superdry clad chavs from the big bank won't be let allowed in, shame!

Scotty

Great work Scotty and Flybe.
Again

newburygrecian

Great news. Well done Flybe.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Following a recent plea via various sources I’m very pleased to announce that the funding has been sought for the Fire proofing of the Stanno Flag.

It is once again that I thank our club sponsors Flybe for the financial support and assistance with this.

Flybe, as we know, originally financed the production of the flag and have again come up trumps.

I’m sure you’ll agree that there support towards Exeter City over the last few years has been second to none.

From me personally thank you, I wanted this to be a long standing tribute to Adam and they’ve enabled that to happen.

The Flag is currently en route to AA Flags for Fire proofing and will also return with a new backing fabric which protects the sleeves from ripping.

Once this work has been carried out we will obtain a Fire Safety Certificate enabling us to provide it on request at future away fixtures, where required.

Thanks again to Flybe & of course AA Flags.

Official site linky to follow shortly

Scotty
Great stuff. Well done Scotty for organising this and a big thank you to flybe for being a great sponsor. Our best ever sponsor I'm sure you'll agree.

Scotty

NDMBigBanker

will be pleased to see a lot more of the flag next season!