• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixture List Day Thread

Grecian_Harryj

Im going to miss Milton Keynes at home so i cant boo them, and i miss Carlisle away, yet somethng tells me i wouldn't of gone to it anyway, still pretty pleased about most of the fixtures except both Swindons on Tuesday.

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do Franchise take fans away?

Genuine question.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to go and see them.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do Franchise take fans away?

Genuine question.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to go and see them.
They averaged 624. 1380+ at Leicester and Northampton. 216 to Hartlepool.

Some info here (from TFF)
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4127/fullmrl.png

Last edited:

journeyman

Im going to miss Milton Keynes at home so i cant boo them, and i miss Carlisle away, yet somethng tells me i wouldn't of gone to it anyway, still pretty pleased about most of the fixtures except both Swindons on Tuesday.
I'm at a festival the weekend of the MK Dons game, was really praying for someone like that on that day so otherwise I wouldnt regret it. Good one to miss!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seem to recall we've been to Norwich on 10thJanuary in the not too distant past..

...and better than going to Northwich on ANY day (warm or cold) FFS ;)
4 layers of clothing & I survived Notts County last year,so I should be ok :D

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm really chuffed with the fixtures, really couldn't have asked for a better first match, plus the next 3 are looking good, including the Carling Cup, it's gonna be a whirlwind of a fortnight :D

Will be looking forward to experiencing my first RaWZ tour this season as well :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is it too early for a "Who is going to Carlisle" thread yet"?:D Just found a single back to Aldershot for £8.90 - impressive. :-O

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, but some City fans will be annoyed that arguably our best player has left and we haven't even got any dosh for him. I won't boo him but I can imagine others doing so...
Yes,the brain dead will.....Also very counter productive.Sean Canham,Alex Jennine both scored after getting some undeseved stick in the past few seasons..

Back on topic...A pity the Rovers game is midweek,but there is no awkward midweek travelling next season...

grecIAN Harris

Two things have struck me reading through our fixture list for the up coming season;
1) Isn't it nice to read an entire list of proper football clubs instead of some the tin pot crap that has infiltrated The League and
2) Didn't we go to Norwich on pretty much the same date the last time we went to Carrow Road.

Oldsmobile-88

2) Didn't we go to Norwich on pretty much the same date the last time we went to Carrow Road.
I must be close...That FAC replay was mid Jan 1990..20 years to the day nearly...That was a long journey on the coach,midweek,i seem to recall(around 7 coaches left Blampfylde St)