• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixture List Day Thread

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Erm...he was out of contract, left under the Bosman rules and we were not entitled to any fee......
Yes, but some City fans will be annoyed that arguably our best player has left and we haven't even got any dosh for him. I won't boo him but I can imagine others doing so...

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
:D

He left us for a club in the same division and we didn't even get a fee for him. I can see more than a few people vocally objecting his move.

I'll ask those few people to tell me what he done for the club then over the last 3 years.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha, it's all theatre. Might boo him (even though initially thought no). Then he'll score and I'll regret it :D

He won't notice the difference between his reception with Norwich and when he played for us under Inglethorpe...

Incontinentia

I'd be very sorry to see any negativity in our reception for him in August. He's given three years of very fine service, has come to the end of his contract and is leaving in the close season giving us plenty of time to find a replacement (even though we'd rather we didn't have to).

Lobster Claw

I'd be very sorry to see any negativity in our reception for him in August. He's given three years of very fine service, has come to the end of his contract and is leaving in the close season giving us plenty of time to find a replacement (even though we'd rather we didn't have to).
Completely agree with this thread! He is out of contract in which he has honoured with passion and commitment, and he is intitled to go wherever he wishes. Some players who are out of contract that want another dont get it and again the club are within there rights! Good luck Gilly playing for your hometown club next year!

loobygrecian

Am set to miss 2 home games due to a hen party and a holiday, but am really looking forward to the Leeds away trip.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have gone through all the games looking at which ones I want to go to, and which ones I'm happy to miss. So far, I want to go to all of them. :cool:

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
A much better draw than last year,every match that's a possible for me is on a saturday,although the Norwich match is going to be a cold one on the 9th January, but its too good to miss so will have to wrap up warm for it (praying for dry weather too).

Grecian_Harryj

Bloody hell Leeds away is exactly what i wanted and with Norwich at home, that means we will probably see Gill make a swift return to St James Park, its amazing how far we have come i think in the season 04/05 our first three games were Gravesend, Kidderminster, Morecambe now its Leeds, Queens Park Rangers, Norwich, christ!!!

Grecian2K

A much better draw than last year,every match that's a possible for me is on a saturday,although the Norwich match is going to be a cold one on the 9th January, but its too good to miss so will have to wrap up warm for it (praying for dry weather too).
Seem to recall we've been to Norwich on 10thJanuary in the not too distant past..

...and better than going to Northwich on ANY day (warm or cold) FFS ;)