• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

favourite away ground and

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
From our time in the conference, i liked Hilton Park.

Chester was awful.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
I loved Notts county, when we last played them in the league. It was a brilliant atmosphere with about 400 city fans all singing the whole game and a decent result too. It was 1-1 and i think Flackie scored our goal...

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Way more than 400 surely??? There was about 400 of us in that Yates's :)

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Way more than 400 surely??? There was about 400 of us in that Yates's :)
True Al' im pretty sure it was alot more than 400... we filled up most of the away stand... could be close to 800??? or more...

ajeffery3

Would have to be Bradford so far, awesome ground
The way we were treated by the stewards there takes it off my list.

Still although i didn't go the other day i've been to Gigg lane before and it really does have a great atmosphere

Last edited:

CITY CASUAL

Charlton.We had top day out when we went there.Nice ground,good pubs.Yeahhhhhhh properrrrrr

LightUser

Looking forward to our away trip to Wembley again this season. We always seem to get an excellent turnout there.

Jimmydee

Dazza got our goal at Notts County after a couple of minutes. Great day though

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
The noise from the Celtic fans at Parkhead, especially those those in the Jungle, had to be heard to be believed, & always made the trip to that grim old corner of Glasgow worthy of respect. Having witnessed that atmosphere at 1st hand, it comes as no surprise that so many Celtic teams played the way they did - it must have been difficult as a player not to get carried away on the wave of excitement created by that atmosphere.

Crawley away also has a special place in my heart - my 1st away trip to watch City with the jamblets, we won well, & the sun was setting improbably inspirationally through the standing stones as we crested the hill and began our descent towards Stonehenge on the way back.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Of the Conf grounds I'd say Crawley too - aside from the 10 year old chavs giving it large, the atmosphere was always great and it was a very well-ordered ground. Never losing there helped. Getting out of the Car Park was always pretty easy too.