• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fav crisps

Jim Shepherd

FFS people. Frazzles and Monster Munch are NOT crisps.
Come on Log, you always knew it would go this way.

Vive le Corn Snacks

Jamaican Jerk Chicken flavour FTW

Langer

I find it an amazing turn around as walkers used to be as a bit crap when i was young when it was all Golden Wonder how times have changed anyways my fav is.....
Brannigans roast beef and musturd (harder to get hold of than a party 7 these days though)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Potato flavoured [y]

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not crisps but I bought a six bag multipack of Nik Naks earlier and when I got home discovered there were actually nine bags #winning

iscalad

Not crisps but I bought a six bag multipack of Nik Naks earlier and when I got home discovered there were actually nine bags #winning
Did it by any chance say 50% free?

Spoonz Red E

Alistair20000

Burts crisps are rather good. (y)

Would be nice if they told us the name of the teddie that was used as well as the name of matey who did the cooking.

Colesman Ballz

I recall when at school, the "Tuck Shop" started selling Hamburger flavour crisps. A classmate earned a term long ban by going in and asking the old dear who ran it for "A packet of Hambugger crisps please".

Grecian2K

I recall when at school, the "Tuck Shop" started selling Hamburger flavour crisps. A classmate earned a term long ban by going in and asking the old dear who ran it for "A packet of Hambugger crisps please".
Our "tuck shop" at Exmuff Skool used to sell the long-lamented Chipmunk brand.
Their Bovril variety was to die for - the sticky beefy residue left on the fingers sustained me through many a lesson twixt morning break and lunchtime.
(Although, in later times Scampi Fries would probably produced the same effect, but with added eroticism)